Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Custom Forced Induction Kit

I've been pondering on the idea of having a custom induction system made for my is200.

Looking at most the engine looks quite naked without the air cover so was thinking of having a custom polished stainless plate fitted with the pipe welded to it. Then having Lexus and the insignia engraved on the plate. I think it will look pretty cool especially if i paint the plastic covers silver and change the black heat shield on the bonnet to a silver one.

Also have designed polished stainless skuff plates for the door frames saying Lexus on the front doors and is200 on the back doors.

I have a good friend who can machine all of these so will be cheaper than usual. he said he might change the exhaust manifold system later this year. Now that will look good.

Any comments about this would be good

if you are going to the trouble of having door sills made might be worth looking at the new fiesta scuff plates which light up when the doors open etc to see if you can copy the idea if you like that kinda thing

if you are going to the trouble of having door sills made might be worth looking at the new fiesta scuff plates which light up when the doors open etc to see if you can copy the idea if you like that kinda thing

MMMMMMMM! Not seen them but could make it over the top unless i can source some micro LEDs from one of the yacht suppliers I deal with. Will check the Fiesta out and see how naff it looks

lmao - wait till you see the illuminated gearknob too

OH MY GOD! Now thats a typical Ford for you! HAHA!

Almost got mother in law a skull gear knob with flashing eyes for her mobility bike. Think she would like it? HEHE!

LINK to the gearknob

MMMMM! Had a look. Looks cheap and crappy just like a Ford! Think that won't be happening in my car.

Will change LEDs in dash board though. Had an idea of seeing if I can get the speedo and rev counter to change colour as they go up . So from blue to red like the new Lexus supercar. Then match the rest of the dash lights to the blue.

Or just look at the IS250 SE-L or IS-F, both have illuminated stainless steel scuff plates

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links