Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Money To Spend

MattyP

Hi guys ive just got my hands on a bit of cash, but am faced with a dilema, the car has got to a point were its probabl worth more to me than it is to sell it as it has 171K, but car is immaculate, so im guna do some of the musts just had it fully serviced and now waiting to take it to local to have new cambelt kit fitted and water pump. Then in two weeks time taking a trip to WIM to have the premature front tyre wear issue sorted. So now im stuck, do i spend on mods OR is there anything else i should do on the car mehanically before hand? There is literaly nothing that i know wrong with it. Any suggestions or ideas appreciated

cheers boys and girls :blink:

with 171k on the clock mate, id get everything mechnically checked first (if u are keeping car)..i.e brakes, bolts and nuts etc, engine..

or just be a crazy mofo and get a supercharger instead!!

Hi guys ive just got my hands on a bit of cash, but am faced with a dilema, the car has got to a point were its probabl worth more to me than it is to sell it as it has 171K, but car is immaculate, so im guna do some of the musts just had it fully serviced and now waiting to take it to local to have new cambelt kit fitted and water pump. Then in two weeks time taking a trip to WIM to have the premature front tyre wear issue sorted. So now im stuck, do i spend on mods OR is there anything else i should do on the car mehanically before hand? There is literaly nothing that i know wrong with it. Any suggestions or ideas appreciated

cheers boys and girls :blink:

With 171K,i`d probably go and have a look at an altezza(u have K up so do u already have an Altezza?)Thats what I`d probably do and then do some engine tuning. With the extra cash you have it might be better to pour it into a car with lower miles. Its just more dead money into a car that your already thinking about changing. Go with your instincts... Just a thought. Good luck with it anyway :D

Matt I'd recommend changing the bolts that hold the hub on. They bolt into the underneath of it. Mine sheared the other day in the hub. Only cost me about £9 from lexus dealer for the 4 bolts (2 each side). Juts dont want to see this happen to another owner for the sake of a tenna and about 30mins work (if that)

Cheers Guys.

Nah i just got standard sport. but would love altezza if i could find decent one for right money.

The Hub?? Sorry could you explain exactly lol sounds like a plan but not sure what im looking for? just briefly mate

:huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links