Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gloves

TURNER

Hi All

can you tell me if any of you use latex gloves for anything and if so how much generally are they sold for

Also do any of you use after market sevice bits ( oil,air,fuel etc )

and are they any good and also roughly how much or do you all use genuine

lexus bits

cheers

Andy

Andy,

I change my oil twice inbetween services and use an aftermarket oil filter and Mobile 1, GTX (anything fully synthetic) oil. Prices vary, but never had any problems.

Zee. :)

Andy,

I use Laytex gloves for bits and bobs, armed robbery, breaking and entering :ph34r::ph34r: but i get them from work so I wouldn't have a clue how much they cost.

As for spare parts I always use genuine Lexus bits just because I have had bad experience in the past with Halfords own stuff etc. If you were planning on installing a Fram oil filter or Ferodo brake pads etc. I would say that would be fine, but I have found using LOC Gold discount parts cost the same from Lexus anyway.

Basically in my opinion cheap parts are cheap for a reason, when it comes to things like brakes is it worth the risk?

Just my thoughts of course...

I use latex gloves when working on my cars lex & an old classic which is always dirty / origonal under the hood and also for gardening.

I buy them from classic car show stands, normally about £4 for 100 gloves.

Andy,

I change my oil twice inbetween services and use an aftermarket oil filter and Mobile 1, GTX (anything fully synthetic) oil.  Prices vary, but never had any problems.

Zee.  :)

Whic Mobil 1 do you use, 0- w-40, 15-w-50?

I'm just enquiring as i can get all these very cheap and wondered if was bringing any to jae for you guys

thats if its allowed and alright with everybody

don't want to step on anyones toes

Andy

Andy,

I don't know how the LOC or other show organisers cope with things like that. It might sound stupid but would you need something like a Traders License if you were planning on selling them?

ok

This looks OK.. but i do stress that you only sell to GOLD members only though.

As long as our gold members save money then you can do what you like.

Gold to Gold would be fine.

So maybe i suggest you take this thread to the gold forums. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links