Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Garys Is200 Project

I resentally brought an is200 and on friday it was deleivered.

Still not driven it yet as waiting to sale my other car before can use it so sat on the drive,

Hees some pics from the advert thow-

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Heres some photoshop pics my mate did for me. This is what i am hoping mine to look like soon. (ignore the redness)

lexuscarbon.jpg

lexus.jpg

it has a full trd kit, ultralite wheels and one has carbon bonnet other does not.

I ordered the full trd kit already off eBay already will be with me on wednesday. When i brought the car it had lacker crack on the bonnet adn front bumper was covered in stone chips so was getting that sorted and when it goes in for that they are going to spray kit and fitted it at same time of sorting bonnet and bumper out.

Also i have ordered rear parking sensors for the car too.

With regards to the wheels i dont know if they will fit because of the offset. (Heres a link to fitment could someone tell me if any of them fit or not http://www.ultralitewheels.com/nurburgring.htm. Would like them in gold with staggered fitment but can spray them if fitment in other colour fit.)

The other plans i have for the car is

gold badge kit

indution kit

full exhaust system

coilovers

carbon bonnet and eye brows

With regards to the ice i am going to uprate the speakers allround, tv in the headrests, and a nice sat nav unit up front.

Then next year

Ever a turbo or supercharger kit next year

supercharger kit is hard to come by i waited over a year before i found one but now i have one i love it the noise is amazing.

the wheels will fit but you will have to run 215x40x18's that is the offset i'm running on mine (et35) running 225 tyres would catch the arches..

were you getting the trd kit from?as they are also hard to come by side skirts especially.

please no gold badges but each to their own....

supercharger kit is hard to come by i waited over a year before i found one but now i have one i love it the noise is amazing.

the wheels will fit but you will have to run 215x40x18's that is the offset i'm running on mine (et35) running 225 tyres would catch the arches..

were you getting the trd kit from?as they are also hard to come by side skirts especially.

Was on eBay mate., 250 quid plus 50 quid p/p for the whole kit

Thinking gold badges to link with gold wheels

Also can you get away with et36 on the front as want 8.5 front 9.5 rears.

Gaz

Gaz

wont fit then mate i'm running 8" wide all round and mine sit level with the arches you would need to pull the arches out(not roll them)pull them 2 inches rear and 1 front.

as for that kit its fiberglass not plastic like the propper kit you will be repairing it every other week...

There g-grids mate

im looking at nurmburgs, but very similar just ones i like have a lip, and spokes split

he used to have the ones you linked to before them mate (that was the only pic i could find though)

Gaz

wont fit then mate i'm running 8" wide all round and mine sit level with the arches you would need to pull the arches out(not roll them)pull them 2 inches rear and 1 front.

as for that kit its fiberglass not plastic like the propper kit you will be repairing it every other week...

it did say genuine in the advert so i dont no :crying:

There g-grids mate

im looking at nurmburgs, but very similar just ones i like have a lip, and spokes split

he used to have the ones you linked to before them mate (that was the only pic i could find though)

ok mate may drop him mesage find out wat size he had.

Does anyone know any wheels same style that would fit??

here you go......

BODY STYLING - SALE NOW ON !!!

WE GOT A MASSIVE CLEARANCE ON BODYKITS AND SPOILERS

THIS IS A THE TRD STYLE BODY KIT

FOR THE LEXUS IS200 OR ALTEZA

COMES WITH FRONT BUMPER VALANCE

REAR BUMPERVALANCE

SIDE SKIRTS

ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW

IN A GEL COAT WHITE

GOOD QUALITY,MADE FROM FIBRE GLASS

item link

link to the cheap TRD fiberglass bodykit

that the one??

here you go......

BODY STYLING - SALE NOW ON !!!

WE GOT A MASSIVE CLEARANCE ON BODYKITS AND SPOILERS

THIS IS A THE TRD STYLE BODY KIT

FOR THE LEXUS IS200 OR ALTEZA

COMES WITH FRONT BUMPER VALANCE

REAR BUMPERVALANCE

SIDE SKIRTS

ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW

IN A GEL COAT WHITE

GOOD QUALITY,MADE FROM FIBRE GLASS

item link

link to the cheap TRD fiberglass bodykit

that the one??

Yes thats the one.

Dont know were i got it was a gen from lol.

But the bodyshop i use good with fibre glass anyway so they will sort any inperfections out. (the guy which owns it resprayed my colt bumper again when one of his lads drilled the no plate holes in wrong place.)

Gaz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links