Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Either Some Rear Trailing Arms Or Another Ls400 ( And A Front Passenge

ultimatequinoxe

Hello,

I have an LS400 L'reg ( Mk2 1993 ) with a lot of bushes that have gone. At the moment I need Rear Lower arms for both sides with Decent/strong bushes in them each end, as its easier than replacing each bush on their own, as I am sure you can understand :-)

I don't know the exact words for the arms ( trailing arms maybe ? ) I have pictures if that helps. Basically looking at the passenger side ( for example and as in the picture ) rear hub from the outside, you see one low arm going from the left of the hub to the chassis, and one going from the rear of the hub extending towards the diff ( I don't need the drop links on the arms though ). Its these I need, with decent bushes, on both sides. If you can help, let me know. I don't have anything for pressing bushes out with, and all local garages are evil here, so I'd much rather just take the easiest route for this, IE just swap the arms for now.

Many thanks !

( Alternatively, the car cost me £600, the MOT is due the end of this month ( January ) and I need a fair few little parts, such as the side light, bushes, little odd's and ends, so I wonder if its easier to scrap/sell the LS400 and get something else in case its cheaper. As I look at it, bushes, bits and MOT is already in the hundreds ! )

Let me know what you have !

post-31693-1263214095.jpg

Hello,

I have an LS400 L'reg ( Mk2 1993 ) with a lot of bushes that have gone. At the moment I need Rear Lower arms for both sides with Decent/strong bushes in them each end, as its easier than replacing each bush on their own, as I am sure you can understand :-)

I don't know the exact words for the arms ( trailing arms maybe ? ) I have pictures if that helps. Basically looking at the passenger side ( for example and as in the picture ) rear hub from the outside, you see one low arm going from the left of the hub to the chassis, and one going from the rear of the hub extending towards the diff ( I don't need the drop links on the arms though ). Its these I need, with decent bushes, on both sides. If you can help, let me know. I don't have anything for pressing bushes out with, and all local garages are evil here, so I'd much rather just take the easiest route for this, IE just swap the arms for now.

Many thanks !

( Alternatively, the car cost me £600, the MOT is due the end of this month ( January ) and I need a fair few little parts, such as the side light, bushes, little odd's and ends, so I wonder if its easier to scrap/sell the LS400 and get something else in case its cheaper. As I look at it, bushes, bits and MOT is already in the hundreds ! )

Let me know what you have !

Hi I have a good pair of rear hubs that came off a late 92, with a genuine 90k miles it had a full mot when I picked it up and am breaking it because the cambelt broke.

I can do a good deal and send by courier if required

Thanks

Benfur

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links