Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

People

Sheeldzy

I'd been a silent(ish) member on here for a good while, reading up on one thing and another. I know my way around a car too (professionally for 6 years). Funny though, when I started posting in topics some members on here seem to look down their nose at me and try and make posts I've left sound stupid or like they know best, undermining me generally. Also seems to be those who have spent the most on their cars. Just an observation.

you might want to get to know people before you make judgement...

its the internet, peoples thoughts dont always come across how there intended, if your offended by anyone, why not ask them to explain themself a bit better.

Matt looks down his nose at everyone..... you'll get used to it heheheheh Love you really Matt :D

Sheeldzy I know what you mean though when I first joined you read stuff and it seems pretty nasty/spiteful but its usually in jest or just come across the wrong way... although it is a forum so you get some mega keyboard warriors arguing over some pretty petty stuff which usually doesn't affect/concern them in the slightest...but theres no way around that.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links