Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Time To Say Goodbye

Sagitar

My IS250 is almost three years old and though I have loved owning and driving it, it is time to move on.

I'm getting to be very old and have decided to buy something more staid and in keeping with my current motoring needs, which are really little more than daily local journeys of around ten or fifteen miles maximum in urban and town traffic.

So, I have decided to try the latest generation of Prius and say goodbye to Lexus.

I have enjoyed being with you and I wish you all well.

I may well pop in from time to time to see how you are getting on.

Bye for now.

PS - I have the 2008-2009 DVD Navigation map set for Europe if anyone wants to make me a reasonable offer for it? It comprises four DVDs in a case, covering Western Europe (including the UK); Central Europe; North Europe and East Europe. It comes with a printed manual (in several languages) and the Toyota Accessories Part Number is PZ485-X03EU-08

My IS250 is almost three years old and though I have loved owning and driving it, it is time to move on.

I'm getting to be very old and have decided to buy something more staid and in keeping with my current motoring needs, which are really little more than daily local journeys of around ten or fifteen miles maximum in urban and town traffic.

So, I have decided to try the latest generation of Prius and say goodbye to Lexus.

I have enjoyed being with you and I wish you all well.

I may well pop in from time to time to see how you are getting on.

Bye for now.

PS - I have the 2008-2009 DVD Navigation map set for Europe if anyone wants to make me a reasonable offer for it? It comprises four DVDs in a case, covering Western Europe (including the UK); Central Europe; North Europe and East Europe. It comes with a printed manual (in several languages) and the Toyota Accessories Part Number is PZ485-X03EU-08

Sorry to hear you're giving up the 250 Sagitar, and we'll miss your well informed posts. I trust we will still see you on the WIM forum?

mate you will love the new prius i'm just back from a course on those but do NOT opt for the solar roof!!its a waste of money.and if you do opt for the solar roof you cant get the nice 17"alloys you get poopy 15"alloys with wheel trims.any questions on the prius just ask mate.just dont touch the big orange wires 650volts isn't good for you. :lol:

• 3 months later...

I said I might pop in from time to time to see how you were all getting on and the current snow-clad roads reminded me.

With a similar amount of snow last winter I found it almost imossible to get the IS250 auto in and out of my own Close, which has a tee junction and a short slope down to the main road.

Driving the Prius, shod with Continental Winter Contact TS830 195/65 R15", you would not know that there is any snow on the ground. The difference is incredible. No sign of the VSC operating and I can let the vehicle come to rest facing up the slope and let it roll away again without any special effort.

I hope you are all keeping well?

A Merry Christmas.

I said I might pop in from time to time to see how you were all getting on and the current snow-clad roads reminded me.

With a similar amount of snow last winter I found it almost imossible to get the IS250 auto in and out of my own Close, which has a tee junction and a short slope down to the main road.

Driving the Prius, shod with Continental Winter Contact TS830 195/65 R15", you would not know that there is any snow on the ground. The difference is incredible. No sign of the VSC operating and I can let the vehicle come to rest facing up the slope and let it roll away again without any special effort.

I hope you are all keeping well?

A Merry Christmas.

A Merry Christmas to you Sagitar.

The 250 auto is not the best in the snow as I have been finding out so am sticking to a front wheel drive until the weather improves.

All the best.

Exiled.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links