Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some One Please Help Me Im In Need Lol

shaneis200

The thing is im gonig to have my alloys refurbed as they need shot blasting etc etc but i need some wheels to put on my car while they get done... any one fancy lendiong me a set i don't care what they look like and ill glady pay to borrow them just for a week:)

Please i need my car all the time see and itll take a week to get shot blasted and painted:)

Thank you very very much

Do they have tyres mate:)

Do you mind if i borrow them please ill bring them back as soon as there done no problem mate

Let me know please my names shane

if you are really finding it hard to borrow wheels you could always phone a breakers or visit one and find a toyota avensis with 5 stud hubs and buy some steel wheels with tyres run about on those(but for a giggle you have to put spinning wheel trims on them :lol::lol: )then throw away when finished.

Do they have tyres mate:)

Do you mind if i borrow them please ill bring them back as soon as there done no problem mate

Let me know please my names shane

if you are really finding it hard to borrow wheels you could always phone a breakers or visit one and find a toyota avensis with 5 stud hubs and buy some steel wheels with tyres run about on those(but for a giggle you have to put spinning wheel trims on them :lol::lol: )then throw away when finished.

No. Don't throw them away - instead, keep them and stick some proper winter tyres on them. If/when it starts snowing and getting all frosty and icy again in the winter, you'll be an IS200 owner who can drive around with confidence instead of nervously tip-toeing around just waiting for the back end to suddenly overtake you on a roundabout...

I have a set of LS400 wheels fitted with road legal Pirelli P6000's ( 3mm tread) I bought them as a refurb project for winter use but haven't got around to getting them done yet.

If these are of any use I could meet you at Burneston Toyota island A38/A50.

PM me with your contact details.

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links