Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Openroad

Went to the Lexus OpenRoad event today at Wrotham Park neat Barnett, had a great time. Lexus certainly know how to look after people.

Despite it poring with rain they made a real effort to ensure customers didn't get wet, running you back and forth from the car park to the house in the new RX, and carrying an umbrella for you to each car you wanted to drive.

They had about 10+ new RX300's there, all the top SE-L model, quite impressive seeing them all driving round (and they made sure they demo's to everyone the reversing camera).

They had an off road course with the RX300, and as it has been raining all day it was pretty treacherous. It was so bad that after one of the customers drove into a tree in the morning they decided the instructors would drive people around which was probably more fun.

Then you were welcome to drive any of the car on the road unaccompanied, they had a set route which was about 20 miles which give you a good distance to drive the car. They had 3 LS430's, about 6 IS's one of each model and the rest of the Lexus range. The only car there was a waiting list for was the SC430.

I took the RX out on the road and the LS430, what a wonderfully smooth car that is, lovely to cruise along in.

And best of all whilst I was doing all this they washed all the customers cars! Even though most of them weren't Lexus's.

I recommend attending one, for the full list see this post

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links