Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japfest Here I Come !

Bazza-old

finally got my ticket

(cheers steve i owe you a drink and the postage me thinks)

has any one got a time of general arrival

we are staying in swindon the night before and would welcome to meet any one on their way

Hilton Swindon

Junction 16 M4, Great Western Way,

Swindon, Wiltshire,

England, SN5 8UZ

not sure the size of their car park

but they are on roundabout at j16

could come and wake us up :sleeping::sleeping:

The track stuff starts at 10am. I'd suggest that people aim to get to the stand between 9-10am.

Is that too early :blink:

I'm not arriving until about 3.00pm theres no problem with that is there ?

The track stuff starts at 10am. I'd suggest that people aim to get to the stand between 9-10am.

Is that too early :blink:

It starts a tad earlier than that....

My first drivers briefing is at 08:15 and on track at 09:16 so will be arriving just before 8 so I can park up and get to the briefing...

Me and Scot will be coming down in a mini convoy :) so will have two car's there by 8, think Badger and Roadrunner from TOC are also trying to get there at 8'ish....

IMPORTANT

This is not all a LOC meet.. we are sharing this with TOC

Can all member make sure they share arrangements on how to park when on the stand please. Please do not take all the front spots as you will be requested to move if you do so. And it may prove a tad embarresing.

Half and half between two clubs please. We do not want to see all the toyotas stuffed at the back.

Thanks

It might be an idea to make sure there are front spot's available for those going on track, I know of two TOC members (me and Scot) not sure if any Lexi are going out....

Track times are varied throught the day so seems to make sense....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk