Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking For A Trd Lip?

Hi,

I just bought myself an IS200 Sport,and there's a lexus just down my road that has the TRD lip on which looks awesome,but I can't seem to find them anywhere for sale,does anybody know where I can get hold of one?

Also I just orderd a black sport grille off eBay,but I cant understand why mine didn't have a sport grille already? It is a sport model as it say's so on the log book?

Thanks,

Ben

100_1667.jpg

Welcome to the club mate :)

The Sport grille was actually just an option from the dealers, even though yours is a Sport they all came with the standard grilles.

As for the TRD lip have you tried Russell in parts at Lexus Sheffield - not sure if they're still available but he may be able to help?

Otherwise you may just have to get a replica, I think a few folks have got them from somewhere?

mine was a sport as well matey and didn't come with the grill. it was a extra mate,i was looking for one too but couldnt find one so i got the tte front bumper(ebay)then got the trd rear skirt(ebay) then the trd side skirts(from a member on here.you can buy all the parts from lex(expensive)or do what i did and keep your eyes peeled and look out for some bargins...... tte bumper £100, trd rear skirt,£90,trd side skirts £100 all plus painting and fitting but i done all the fitting myself.(dont like replicas as they dont hold up too well to speed bumps stone chips etc also if not fitted spot on will look poop.

oh and one good thing about the sport........................you have the LSD!!!!!!

tte front bumper and trd side skirts

p0707091754.jpg

trd rear skirt full light conversion and marks left by LSD

p0707091756.jpg

you going to get the trd sideskirts micro since you now know they don't make your car any lower?

Dunno yet mate, maybe not sure if i m 100% sure i want them yet if you know what i mean?lol

Wanna spend monies on other goodies first! :D

you going to get the trd sideskirts micro since you now know they don't make your car any lower?

Dunno yet mate, maybe not sure if i m 100% sure i want them yet if you know what i mean?lol

Wanna spend monies on other goodies first! :D

i was the same mate then thought stuff it i'm getting them didn't like them to begin with then they really grew on me.

trd rear lip on eBay sitting at £29.00 the now(6hours to go) its a member on here thats selling it(ellz i think) thats a really really good price

I have been looking at the TRD parts mentioned and spoke to Lexus Bristol,

TRD front lip was £143 inc VAT

TRD Skirts were £312 inc VAT

TRD rear lip was £162 inc VAT

They are unpainted so you would need to get sprayed and fitted!

I would go for the front bumper like Ormi's, I got one the other day :) (not fitted yet)

Russ

Hey,

i'm not really after the rear lip or side skirts,just the front lip.The front lip on eBay doesn't look like the TRD lip I'm after.

so i'll just have to sit and watch eBay then? 140 quid un finished is over what i wanted to spend.

Thanks for your help,Ben

Hey,

i'm not really after the rear lip or side skirts,just the front lip.The front lip on ebay doesn't look like the TRD lip I'm after.

so i'll just have to sit and watch ebay then? 140 quid un finished is over what i wanted to spend.

Thanks for your help,Ben

how much you thinking of spending???even if you got a lip for £80 you'd be looking at a bit for painting.also wont the car look a bit funny with out at least the rear to mach the front.?

Hey,

i'm not really after the rear lip or side skirts,just the front lip.The front lip on ebay doesn't look like the TRD lip I'm after.

so i'll just have to sit and watch ebay then? 140 quid un finished is over what i wanted to spend.

Thanks for your help,Ben

how much you thinking of spending???even if you got a lip for £80 you'd be looking at a bit for painting.also wont the car look a bit funny with out at least the rear to mach the front.?

As above and if you're spending, say £80, then it's prob worth spending the little bit more for the better quality! This is the one from Lexus, that they sent me

TRDfront.jpg

what i mean is if you buy a second hand one for say £100(they are expensive second hand or can be) you might have to stump up £100 for painting due to the work involved fixing,rubbing down etc.(you really don't want a crap job done)

go gold mate you'll get a big discount on the new part,painting will be cheaper due to less prep involved then you'll have a nice shiney trd lip fitted to your car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links