Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Is Is Off To Get A New Coat!

Dropped the IS in to the paint shop yesterday to get all the scratches, chips and marks sorted out.

When they asked if i wanted a loaner i pointed out a nice Audi TT quatro thats was parked in one of the bays out side "thats the owners"!!!!!!

So iv ended up with a VW passat diesel estate in stead!

Dropped the IS in to the paint shop yesterday to get all the scratches, chips and marks sorted out.

When they asked if i wanted a loaner i pointed out a nice Audi TT quatro thats was parked in one of the bays out side "thats the owners"!!!!!!

Nice one mate :D you will love the mpg your about to get :D

Nice, couldn't persuade him to loan it anyway then :)

Car should look good after though eh, you will have to post some pics when its back.

how much will it cost? i was thinking about it in a few years time also been thinking about those body kits so would be nice to have the IS200 all dressed up nicely too :D

how much will it cost? i was thinking about it in a few years time also been thinking about those body kits so would be nice to have the IS200 all dressed up nicely too :D

Its having, Bonnet (stone chips) front & back bumpers (back has being hit so has cracked paint and bent) drivers door has being badly repaired, 3-4 car park dents, drivers wing keyed, both wing mirrors, all scuff makrs and trailing door edges.

£740 all i,n, which i think is a good price.

Taking into consideration Jomo would have to travel from Blackpool to London, it would have to be wayyy cheaper.

LOL....

Taking into consideration Jomo would have to travel from Blackpool to London, it would have to be wayyy cheaper.

LOL....

:lol: too true.

I had a quote for 2 dents one on door and bonnet and then both resprayed for £300 so having all that seems pretty good for £740!!

please do, mine could do with similar treatment, i'm also looking for a full leather interior at a nice price too, then i'll be smiling again when i'm driving my once lovely Lexus

Ok, got the car back today and i'm not happy at all!!

Half the work they said that they'd do has not being done, plus the car was coverd in dust and mop paste.

Got them to wash and leather the car which they got their YTS lad to do who i wouldnt let wash a cup for a dog to drink out of!

Only found this out after id got to work and had 5 free mins to take a look at it, on the plus side the work that they have done is bang on also their C/Card mach was on the fritz so i coulndnt pay, called the shop up to talk to someone but only got a employee and not the boss, who is back in monday, so i going to see him tues and barter on the price due to their sloppy work!

Will keep you informed.......!

Ok *up date*

Had the car back to the painters and spoke to the owner, we came to the agreement that i would give them back the car to finish the job to "MY" standards and that he would lower the price!

He told me that he would call me back in a few hours, this was tuesday morning and im still waiting!!!

Hay ho, well if he dont call me back then iv had a paint job for nothing :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links