Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Moving On!

Yes on the hunt now for a 2005 Black GS430 SE-L or GS300 SE-L, with grey of cream leather interior... so if any one knows of any a point in the direction would be much appreciated :)

Not in any rush because i want the right one so dont mind waiting a little while for it to come along.

The GS430 does have trim levels, it's just a "GS430".......and I'd definitely go for the 430, it's not just more powerful, it's a very different car due to the adaptive suspension.

The person that bought it on ebay hasnt contacted me yet so maybe they just might be messers??

Possibly, have you tried emailing them?

Definitely head for a 430 if you can. There is little in it in terms of fuel bills, but it has a shedload more grunt than a 300 in addition to the better suspension. The new 350 is more powerful again but I suspect they will be out of your (and my!!) price range at the moment.

Definitely head for a 430 if you can. There is little in it in terms of fuel bills, but it has a shedload more grunt than a 300 in addition to the better suspension. The new 350 is more powerful again but I suspect they will be out of your (and my!!) price range at the moment.

I would love a GS430 because i do want the extra power and the adaptive cruise controll (which i think the GS300 doesnt have)

The only thing is im 20 and its alot easier to insure a GS300 than a GS430, it helps being a girl but my age is against me. The cheapest Lexus for me to insure is an RX400h

I would love a GS430 because i do want the extra power and the adaptive cruise controll (which i think the GS300 doesnt have)

The only thing is im 20 and its alot easier to insure a GS300 than a GS430, it helps being a girl but my age is against me. The cheapest Lexus for me to insure is an RX400h

The GS300 SE-L had adaptive cruise as an option, so you may find one if you look really hard!

Yep insurance is a pain, it's only just become reasonable to go on as an additional driver on my dads merc, and I'm 26 (and it still added about £700 to his policy!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links