Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Welcome Reading Man

hhmmmmmmm, some one famous...........

In the club we're all famous. Steve M introduced himself the other day when I was at the dealers - he recognised me by my calipers. :blush: Claire's husband spotted my car in the Windsor leisure centre car park. Our extensions team at work all know me as "javadude"... <_< ...etc...

I am off to Reading again friday. You drive mainly about Reading or sometimes pop down to lurvely Basingstoke!?

I shall keep a look out for a V reg IS in silver with diff. alloys

Reading, Slough where I work and Cove/Farnborough where my church has a congregation. :) I don't go to Basingstoke, sounds a bit foreign. :unsure::lol:

Hey Javadude,

Do you have any piccies posted with your silver car with red calipers??

Am thinking of doing mine, but probably going for black with silver stickers. Keep it subtle so to speak!

he he :D :D

Me the same, though I usually use the dig. camera at work. Therefore all my photos have the same surrounding etc! Therefore none are posted!!

When I next clean it and once the new wheels are on maybe I will.

Have one of the triple jet nozzles though!! :yahoo:

Not seen anyone in Sheffield with the Team stickers yet.. Was hoping to spot someone..

Maybe there arent any other Sheffield Members...

My stickers were near there last weekend ...

Come to think of it, so was my car .... wait a minute ... and me :iraqi-info-minister:

Stayed at Hathersage - a bit west of Sheffield.

I've got a digital camera you can borrow...can always pop it over to you one lunchtime

Cool thanks.

Hey we could go for a local mini meet!! A lunchtime special!!

Sounds good. We keep on trying to get together with Alaistair too - he works in the same building as me but works from home mostly.

Seen THREE IS's locally since last weekend, but didn't spot any club stickers :( There was a very nice new silver 300 with the styling kit, near the Green Jacket pub (Shoreham) a couple of days ago... :yahoo:

When I joined Gold, I got what look like a couple of laminated "Team Lexus" bookmarks. I figure they were for leaving under other Lexus owners wipers to advertise the club. So I did just that.... maybe I need to order some more :P

Hey we could go for a local mini meet!! A lunchtime special!!

Sounds good. We keep on trying to get together with Alaistair too - he works in the same building as me but works from home mostly.

It'll be a bigger meet than the one at Bentley :lol:

Stayed at Hathersage - a bit west of Sheffield.

Not a climber by any chance?

I'm scared of heights ... and those big drop off edges ...

So you can answer your own question :unsure:

It was just a plod up and round kinder scout ... some hill or other apparently :blush:

Managed to climb up a steep rocky stream ...

and sink in a peat bog up to my knees - nice :yack:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links