Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Led's Again

ok just a quick one for the LED side :

front roof light i will need a 36 LED with ba9s adaptor

rear roof light i will need a 36 LED with festoon adaptor

what about the sun visor lights has anyone changed to led's

the leds for the aircon / clock which types to buy

cheers mike

Personally I think a 36 LED light will be too bright in the front map light (i.e. blinding if you turn it on at night while driving), and not sure it will fit either. I've got a 6-LED one in there, and a 36-LED one in the central dome light.

Yes, BA9S is correct for the map light, and 31mm festoon for the dome light.

Can't help you with the aircon etc because I haven't done mine, not the sun visors either. I'm sure I've seen a posting previously about what LEDs for the sun visors though, I'll try and dig it out.

Looks good stevie.

I want to replace the Dome, Map and sun visor bulbs in my IS200. Can you tell me what bulbs/LEDS I need or even better links to sellers/websites?

Thanks

I've just ordered some of those sun visor LEDs myself.

Are these simply plug & play?

Yep, just takes a few seconds to swap them.

Looks good stevie.

I want to replace the Dome, Map and sun visor bulbs in my IS200. Can you tell me what bulbs/LEDS I need or even better links to sellers/websites?

Thanks. Dome light is 269/Festoon 31mm, I got a 36-LED light like this one.

Map light is BA9S, I used a 6-LED light like this.

Sun visor lights are 31mm fuse bulbs, like this.

With all of these, you will find lots of alternatives on eBay. I'm not saying these are "the best", just what I'm using.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links