Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Small Dent In My Bonnet.

Noticed yesterday there's a small dent on my bonnet at 1st I thought it was just the light but it's defo a dent, really don't know how it's happend and not happy :angry: there's no marks in the paint or anything there's no football shaped mudprint on there nothing just a dent, had a look under the bonnet and it's right above a double skinned part so can't even try and push it out, does anyone know how much dent masters cost may be time to give them a bell to get this and my door dings sorted f :tsktsk: ing supermarkets :crybaby:

If its double skinned then a Dentmaster might not be able to get to the dent?

My local dent guy charges £45 per panel- the panel can have one dent or several dents I pay £45. So if you have several dents in several panels the cost will go up.

Sorry to hear that Andy

Cost wise will probably be around the £40-50 mark maybe worth ringing round a few of them - the skin/lining should come off & they can hopefully be able to get to it

If its double skinned then a Dentmaster might not be able to get to the dent?

My local dent guy charges £45 per panel- the panel can have one dent or several dents I pay £45. So if you have several dents in several panels the cost will go up.

I too would be surprised if they can get it out. It always seems to happen to me that a dent is always over a double skinned area

Cheers I'm gonna have a proper look tomorrow an see if I can get at it didn't have much time this morning, the only thing I can think of is someones leaned on it, don't suppose there's any way it can be heated up and sucked back into shape :unsure:

How big is the dent mate? could you use one of the small dent pullers on it? a few years ago i used a sink plunger on one and worked a treat :lol:

like one of these? CLICK ME?

:)

Might work matey it's not a very big dent and only noticeable in certain light and at certain angles, anyway i'll find out when it arrives at that price it's worth a shot cheers Chris :D

I have exactly the same prob as you Andy, except i know that a deer jumped in front of me and i just clipped it :angry:

will be interested to know how you get on as would like to get mine out!!

Will let you know when it arrives.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links