Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Posting Errors

We seem to be suffering from an intermittment error in creating new posts for some users.

This results in people believing that that their post has not been accepted and put to the forum.

However, the nature of this error does mean that you get an error message, but your post is posted.

People hit submit several times, and there thread is posted several times.

This is not a big problem in itself, its a bit of a pain in the bum for the moderators to tidy up the threads, but that is about it.

Can I ask that if anyone gets an error when creating a post, that they

i - forward a copy of the error message to one of the moderating team, or the administrator.

ii - Check to see if their post has been created before re-submitting?

Cheers folks

I am trying to figure out why some users get this error. If you receive this error then please copy and paste the error to me so I can see where the problem lies.

cheers

Mr Lex

can you do us a favour please?

create one new post - just call it test - we'll tidy it away, don't worry.

can you let us know any error messages, strange happenings etc that occur while you are creating the post - we can then work at trying to rectify the problem.

pm any messages directly to Administrator please?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links