Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got The Aristo Back!

aido

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wheels look brilliant, really set the car off (I don't even think they need to be bigger as you were saying, they look right as they are, at least in the pics). And those exhaust pipes are massive! Love them :)

That grille looks much better in those pics, definitely a light thing then...........although it doesn't look right to me with a Toyota badge on the front - I know it's a Toyota and I'm not being a snob, it's just weird as we're so used to seeing it with a Lexus badge on it!

Nice location btw, is that your drive? :whistling:

PMSL my drive indeed :lol:

Just a random spot I picked in the Peak District, felt like a naughty kid everytime I heard a car coming :lol:

I know what you mean about the grille though, have to admit I was thinking same as you when I first put it on, as wasn't as dark as I'd expected, much happier now though :D

Yeah I'm changing the entire car back to Toyota badging mate, going back to the JDM heritage now, only bad thing is it won't impress the women so much now but they probably won't mind when they feel something hitting them in the back :lol:

Yeah I'm changing the entire car back to Toyota badging mate, going back to the JDM heritage now, only bad thing is it won't impress the women so much now but they probably won't mind when they feel something hitting them in the back :lol:

Fair play, I sure hope you're talking about power of the engine hitting them....... :P

Erm :whistling::lol:

I'm amazed how much difference a set of the side visors and the TOMs roof spoiler makes to the overall look of the car!

Got them from Mr Ellen and like them all very much :) Never really liked the side visors much until I saw them on a black car and thought I have to have those!

Next step is get rid of the big wing at the back!

I know looking at that last pic I do too :o

Just agreed a price on a flat bumper so off to pick that up, then I can always use that as a base at a later date when I trackdown a little roof spoiler for it :D

£40 for a boot - was thinking of getting a carbon one but that'll do me - there's a kink in the one that's on see that does my head in :(

I know looking at that last pic I do too :o

Have to say I'm with you based on that last pic, normally I prefer the lip type spoiler to larger ones, but not sure if it's the alloys or the huge exhausts, but the large wing adds a bit of balance to the rear. Looking forward to the pics with the other spoiler on (once you get it on) to see how the two compare :)

@ Ally, not really mate, there's a guy on Club Aristo that has a black one that's gone fully down the VIP route and it's got all the toys, sounds amazing and I can't wait to see some pics of it as it's got no end of JP and Garson products in there!

@ Parthiban - didn't get it in the end mate, it had a ding on the roof of it so I'll keep my eye out at a later date. That means the big chuff off spoiler is staying. Saying that it's not really that big though.

I do really fancy the carbon boot and bonnet but they're just silly money!

your car looks stunnin mate jaw dropping good!!if your going down the vip look(i think the vip look is amazin)

how far you going to drop the car?seen a car like yours at crail all vip'd up with air bags looked amazin!!! :winky:

Thanks fella!

I don't think I could afford to give this car the VIP treatment all around, I'm looking forward to seeing a guy called Lam's car on Club Aristo as he has all the stuff in there, check out his garage here:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicgallery....o=view&g=68

That car is immense!

I do still fancy the puddle lights though even though everyone thinks they're chavved up :lol:

As for the height I'm in two minds mate, I know it needs to go lower to look right, but I need to keep it high enough so that I can still get everywhere with ease as when I had the IS lowered that would sometimes be a pain that I couldn't get over certain speed humps without it sounding like I'd just torn a hole in the engine!

Thanks fella!

I don't think I could afford to give this car the VIP treatment all around, I'm looking forward to seeing a guy called Lam's car on Club Aristo as he has all the stuff in there, check out his garage here:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/vbpicgallery....o=view&g=68

That car is immense!

I do still fancy the puddle lights though even though everyone thinks they're chavved up :lol:

As for the height I'm in two minds mate, I know it needs to go lower to look right, but I need to keep it high enough so that I can still get everywhere with ease as when I had the IS lowered that would sometimes be a pain that I couldn't get over certain speed humps without it sounding like I'd just torn a hole in the engine!

to be honest the puddle lights look really good when done right and when on the right car(ie yours would work well with them)the affect can be amazin! what about 40-50mm that wont bring it down too much so you should still be able to get over those dam speed bumps?your wheel choice is spot on dude are those wolfrace?

see'n yours makes me wanna go buy one!!!!!

ps that boys car looks the dogs nuts!!

No mate they're some proper random Japanese alloys, CreateJapan Astromax 1 v2:

http://www.cji-federal.jp/astromax/astromax1-v2.html

I'm looking forward to getting some clean pics of the car to be honest, when I cleaned them up they look nice in the sun and these are so easy to clean it's untrue - easiest alloys to clean in the world! Going to get them cleaned in the morning and then dry them and get the centre caps on :)

As for Lam's car yeah it's awesome, I've got the same suspension as that was the car they had the HSD HR coilovers made up for when Phil Morrison had it, while they were changing my wheels over today I had a nosey and there is still a LOT of room to go low with the HSDs, way more than I'd ever be using!

looking well mate. Wheels make a big difference. I knew when I saw them that people would start asking about doing the VIP look. Personally I would just drop it another couple of mil as you said and possibly put a mild spacer on the rears if the offsets allow. I would say that would be easy done, not to drastic but make a big difference to the look.

Get those pipes polished and we'll have a "polish off" lol. I'm gonna be doing mine very soon too. Got some Autoglym metal polish here that i used on my turbo and it did a great job.

A polish off :lol:

It sounds like something all the posh kids do at boarding school :D

Met up with Chris earlier and we were on about the height, we've got plenty of room to play with, just need to be careful as it's my daily driver so need to be get into awkward car parks and stuff but it should look much better soon :)

I did the pipes with a brillo pad as suggested by Lance and they look great, just had it washed quick and they've come up lovely, only problem is I'm going to have to get down and do the rest of the backbox now as they look shocking in comparison :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links