Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hickos Lexus 460ls Has A Few Problems

hicko

hi

new to the game and new to the car ,beautifull as it is i still need help with a few problems on the cheap if possibe for my 2004 430,here goes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wheni put car in reverse ,the camera comes up system malfuction,when i turn on heaters the windows fog up for a while ,its showing that itd doing 15.2 miles per gallon would this be righr or is there a easy way to see what mileage its doing ,or is it a case of filling up and checking ,the temp gauge is reading half way is this normal or is this reading a bit high ,and is there any way that you can put in names ith y=the one touch numbers or are we to remember the 18 numbers off by heart ,and how can you down load the mobile numbers to the car phone ,read it in the book but it still not downloading ,and what a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! delighted with it compared to 2002 7451,and help would be great regards hicko

Welcome to LOC!

I've never seen a platinum member here before - Steve must have changed something?!

Can't really help with any of your questions, think the temp gauge is usually half way though, it is on mine :)

Guest inicol63

I am guess that the reason your mpg is so low is the car Battery was disconnected and you should see the mpg move higher toaround 20-25 per gallon marker.

The gear problem i don't know about.Unless this is a disc error on your dvd sat nav disc.

The windows will steam up, what you need to do is allow the A/C to blow the screen clear or get it re charged.

The temp gauge is were it should be slightly off half way...

Can you blue tooth your nember in to the system?

Ps welcome to the club....

Welcome to LOC!

I've never seen a platinum member here before - Steve must have changed something?!

Can't really help with any of your questions, think the temp gauge is usually half way though, it is on mine :)

Welcome to the LOC.

Me neither but I have a platinum credit card if that counts!

I am but a mere ordinary member your Lordship.

Sorry I don't know much about the LS430 either but I would like one.

Just had a look on the section to sign up as a Goldie, and I see that there's now a 10-year "Platinum" option.

There are three in total - Hicko, Mike W & Sonia61 with one post between them so Hicko here is winning :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links