Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fensport

Lance

Very true, but surely customer satifaction is paramount too as that affects the business reputation for quality,

reliability & customer service especially with companies being discussed on internet forums. That is what keeps

customers returning, and also introducing new referrals over and above the normal advertising.

Fensport have lots of great feedback from everything I have ever seen, as have Abbey Motorsport.

customer satisfaction, reputation, reliability, and service are the ingrediants to making profit

without profit the owner/s dont earn and companies cant exist

you should never knock a business that makes a profit, they are the ones doing it right

Let me clarify what I said.

I said that they are not in it just for profit. Their heart is in it too.

Look at the cars Fensport have built. http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcarsfile...rtNewCelica.htm -Do you think that they will get every penny back that went into those cars in time, labour, parts, sweat and tears?

What I'm saying is they have a passion for Toyota and promoting the brand and developing it further.

I agree that the business end has to be profitable.

I have delt with Prolex once and found them very helpful. Was a while ago. I was referred to them by this site.

If there is a problem with them do you not feel that the other members of this site should know about? And not have the same negitive experience as yourselves.

Maybe Prolex will get their arse in gear and sort it out. If there is a problem that is...

customer satisfaction, reputation, reliability, and service are the ingrediants to making profit

This is how I run my business and it has done me no harm over the last 12 years.

I need my customers to be happy and refer new business my way.

I make a fair profit BUT I have worked my rear off to get it.

If only the British government could be run using the same business principles.

Let me clarify what I said.

I said that they are not in it just for profit. Their heart is in it too.

Look at the cars Fensport have built. http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcarsfile...rtNewCelica.htm -Do you think that they will get every penny back that went into those cars in time, labour, parts, sweat and tears?

What I'm saying is they have a passion for Toyota and promoting the brand and developing it further.

I agree that the business end has to be profitable.

I have delt with Prolex once and found them very helpful. Was a while ago. I was referred to them by this site.

If there is a problem with them do you not feel that the other members of this site should know about? And not have the same negitive experience as yourselves.

Maybe Prolex will get their arse in gear and sort it out. If there is a problem that is...

Re the prolex bit, you only have to look over on the prolex forums to see how he calls his mate and customers a liar, changes what he saying on one post to another. Take Tom, the lad from France, who is having the supercharger fitted, taken all his money for the parts and profit, leaving the rest to someone else, he not interested now he got his profit, and the project not finished yet, and he wanting to sell more kits, without the 1st one up and running yet.

Thought I’d pop in and say a few words.

Firstly regarding the bonnets struts – They come from America and are for the IS300 all brackets and the weight bearing ratio of the struts are for this car with a steel bonnet. They cost me $100 a set and I sell them for £110 (£95 after VAT). That’s without shipping from America ($25) to here and onward shipping from me to the customer. There is also duty @ 10% and VAT at the prevailing rate to pay. There is also paypals 4% cut to deduct from any monies paid to me as well as Ebays 6% cut if bought through that portal. Do the sums and you’ll see there is not a lot in it.

Regarding Mr Hutchinson’s comments regarding customer care I’d ask him to let me know where I have let him down in anything I have sold him. I don’t profess to get everything right all the time but feel the vast majority of the time people get what they paid for at a fair price delivered in a timely manner.

If people do not contact me when things go wrong then there is not a lot I can do about it as I was born with a pair of ball’s not a crystal ball.

Mr Hutchinson seems to have got me in his sights since I started to use another company based in Sussex to do some work for me. It’s a matter of record that this company have got at least 5 LOC members cars running much better than when they were given to them. I also believe that this has been done at little or no cost to the owners themselves. If this is a bad thing for me to have done then so be it.

Turning to Tom’s Lysholm s/c project which Mr Hutchinson also mentions I have a few comments to make.

Firstly what Steve chooses to do on any project to do with Prolex-UK is between him and Prolex-UK if he’s happy to do it then that’s nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Hutchinson. Secondly you are not party to our financial agreements or phone calls so really should not be commenting on something you know nothing about.

On the subject of phone calls perhaps you should ask people for written evidence of things they say before making assumptions and comments. Its quite easy for me to say to someone or post that “ Mr Hutchinson said that the moderators on LOC are all corrupt and in Lexus GB’s pockets” when you said nothing of the sort……you’ll come on and say no I didn’t………….people will then say mmmmmmmmmmm no smoke without fire….This is one of the downsides of Forums. It’s a fact that Prolex-UK would not of started without LOC which is the upside. The downside is this type of thread which has turned into a slag Prolex-UK off topic.

I don’t particularly mind if the comments are true but when they are based on half truths and misconceptions I tend to get upset however life is too short to dwell on this too much.

Dave,

I have not slagged off Pro Lex on this tread. I read what was posted on the Prolex forum regarding the supercharger issue. I was truly shocked. That you could not give a straight answer to what seemed to be relatively simple questions. Then you went on to attack various people and outright call them liars.

I see you have now removed this topic from your forum.

In my opinion after reading that there is no way I would trust Prolex to give me a level of trust and service I would expect. This I would advise other members too. You have removed the topic so the members of the Lexus Owners Club cannot make up their own mind.

Thought I’d pop in and say a few words.

Firstly regarding the bonnets struts – They come from America and are for the IS300 all brackets and the weight bearing ratio of the struts are for this car with a steel bonnet. They cost me $100 a set and I sell them for £110 (£95 after VAT). That’s without shipping from America ($25) to here and onward shipping from me to the customer. There is also duty @ 10% and VAT at the prevailing rate to pay. There is also paypals 4% cut to deduct from any monies paid to me as well as Ebays 6% cut if bought through that portal. Do the sums and you’ll see there is not a lot in it.

Regarding Mr Hutchinson’s comments regarding customer care I’d ask him to let me know where I have let him down in anything I have sold him. I don’t profess to get everything right all the time but feel the vast majority of the time people get what they paid for at a fair price delivered in a timely manner.

If people do not contact me when things go wrong then there is not a lot I can do about it as I was born with a pair of ball’s not a crystal ball.

Mr Hutchinson seems to have got me in his sights since I started to use another company based in Sussex to do some work for me. It’s a matter of record that this company have got at least 5 LOC members cars running much better than when they were given to them. I also believe that this has been done at little or no cost to the owners themselves. If this is a bad thing for me to have done then so be it.

Turning to Tom’s Lysholm s/c project which Mr Hutchinson also mentions I have a few comments to make.

Firstly what Steve chooses to do on any project to do with Prolex-UK is between him and Prolex-UK if he’s happy to do it then that’s nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Hutchinson. Secondly you are not party to our financial agreements or phone calls so really should not be commenting on something you know nothing about.

On the subject of phone calls perhaps you should ask people for written evidence of things they say before making assumptions and comments. Its quite easy for me to say to someone or post that “ Mr Hutchinson said that the moderators on LOC are all corrupt and in Lexus GB’s pockets” when you said nothing of the sort……you’ll come on and say no I didn’t………….people will then say mmmmmmmmmmm no smoke without fire….This is one of the downsides of Forums. It’s a fact that Prolex-UK would not of started without LOC which is the upside. The downside is this type of thread which has turned into a slag Prolex-UK off topic.

I don’t particularly mind if the comments are true but when they are based on half truths and misconceptions I tend to get upset however life is too short to dwell on this too much.

Why should i have you in my sights for using another company in sussex ? But i have told Wayne how you like to do business, as i would not like him to end up like your last mechanic Tony

Now you know Steve and myself go back a very long way, infact i was his best man, he was my best man at are weddings :D

And when the children came along, he was godparent to mine, and me to his :D

Now for you to say i dont know whats going on.............well thats sort of foolish Dave :whistling:

Where you have let me down Dave, well if you borrow money off someone, i dont expect to have to ask for it back in full, it should have been payed/sorted long time ago :whistling: but thanks for sorting it now.

On the subject of the SAID phone call i DID HAVE WITH YOU (please check you phone bill or even post it up)

On your forum, you said that you did not say blag, you said profit, then right at the end of the topic (when you closed it) you said the call never took place :whistling: and while we on the subject, everything i have said, that you said in that call, corresponds with what Steve did, and what you yourself told Tom.

And i dont post up lies Dave, only post the facts that i CAN back up :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links