Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tyre Rotation

anyone rotate their tyres..im 10k in on the current set and have inner tyre wear on the fronts.Not serious but noticeable. Rears are ok. If I swap the fronts with the backs will i need to get them re-balanced :question:

anyone rotate their tyres..im 10k in on the current set and have inner tyre wear on the fronts.Not serious but noticeable. Rears are ok. If I swap the fronts with the backs will i need to get them re-balanced :question:

you should get your geo sorted asap but if your goin to rotate them you may need them balanced(just the two going on the front),or you might have a shakey steering wheel!not good!!and very annoying!

hope that helps.

You need to visit WIM and get the geometry sorted out properly first!

I know should have done it when I got the car :whistling: however its a pain in the arris for me to get up there and can i really justify the fuel and the cost for slight inner wear over 2 years.

answer no...so if i can get another 2 years from them i will be happy as the chances are the car will be part ex history by then.

So supposing I swap them will they need any sort of balancing..or straight swap

I know should have done it when I got the car :whistling: however its a pain in the arris for me to get up there and can i really justify the fuel and the cost for slight inner wear over 2 years.

answer no...so if i can get another 2 years from them i will be happy as the chances are the car will be part ex history by then.

you might need to balance the two your putting on the front.

swap the wheels over take your car for a drive(up too motorway speeds) if your steering wheel doesn't shake then you dont need them balanced if it does then you do.

sorry wrote this before i saw your second answer.

I am sure there is a place down your way that can do the GEO for you. Just get the correct settings off WIM and give them to a place down your way. Tony has contacts throughout the UK so just ask him!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links