Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Supercharger System Group Purchase

tdiplc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have enough orders to close this deal - thank you to everyone that has ordered.

I will keep it open until the close of business tomorrow (27th June) in case anyone else want to jump on board.

Mark :)

• 3 weeks later...

The price for the kit is £2500 plus vat. Fitting varies from £500 to £900 plus depending on the age and condition of the car (hence how long we spend on it).

how long does it take to fit the S/C mark - 1 or 2 days?

how long does it take to fit the S/C mark -  1 or 2 days?

It depends on the condition of the car. I think the quickest we have done one is 1 day, and the longest is 2 days.

ok mark just wondering because after speaking to TTE over the weekend they were saying it takes on average ( irrespective of the age of the vehicle) 5 hours to fit and test the S/C and it only costs EURO 255 ( approx GBP180 ) to do so, hence i am a bit surprised it takes you 1 or 2 days.

I'am intressted at one compressor kit, is the group buy allready closed?

Only Problem ist I'm from Austria.

So may someone can help me.

Thanks

madmarc

Marc,

contact TTE in Koln, www.tte.de i think for you that would be the best option and cheaper!!!

ok mark just wondering because after speaking to TTE over the weekend they were saying it takes on average ( irrespective of the age of the vehicle) 5 hours to fit and test the S/C and it only costs EURO 255 ( approx GBP180 ) to do so, hence i am a bit surprised it takes you 1 or 2 days.

I have heard that too before fluffy.

I don't know how TTE work, but Tony Goose told me that they had 2 guys working on the car when they fitted his system to get it done in the same day. Perhaps they also have some of the standard parts that have to be modified, prepared in advance to save time. We do not have that luxury because we are not owned by Toyota and we do not do that many of them.

If we had 2 guys working on it I am sure it would be done quicker, but it wouldn't be any cheaper as we charge on a man hour basis.

My recommendation is to have it fitted at TTE if it is convenient for you, if they can do it for £180

Can't wait for your next criticism fluffy :lol:

well marky poo's,

its not a critisism is a question, i wanted to know why it takes one company X amount of time more to do a job than another - thats it! If you take it as critism, well ...............

from what i believe they dont have pre modified parts and only 2 people taking the bumper off then its down to 1 person to do the rest.

i will be going to TTE as i am in mainland europe and they have kindly offered me the use of a turbo yaris whilst my car is being worked on!

Great service in anyones book i think!

well marky poo's,

its not a critisism is a question, i wanted to know why it takes one company X amount of time more to do a job than another - thats it! If you take it as critism, well ...............

from what i believe they dont have pre modified parts and only 2 people taking the bumper off then its down to 1 person to do the rest.

i will be going to TTE as i am in mainland europe and they have kindly offered me the use of a turbo yaris whilst my car is being worked on!

Great service in anyones book i think!

Sorry if I misinterpreted your perspective fluffy, but the tone of your contributions do seem somewhat antagonistic - maybe it's unintentional.

I would bite TTE's hand off if I were you.

Hope it all turns out well for you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links