Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Manchester

simon k

I only tend to go out round there in the late afternoons, so can't tell you much about late bars and clubs!

But the PrintWorks has lots of pubs and bars which are all next door to each other, another big area for going out is right down the other end of Deansgate - round the Great Northern Warehouse.

While I was looking for that name of that big warehouse I came across this which might help you mate http://www.manchesterbars.com/

I only tend to go out round there in the late afternoons, so can't tell you much about late bars and clubs!

But the PrintWorks has lots of pubs and bars which are all next door to each other, another big area for going out is right down the other end of Deansgate - round the Great Northern Warehouse.

While I was looking for that name of that big warehouse I came across this which might help you mate http://www.manchesterbars.com/

I think you mean Deansgate Locks at the back of Manchester Central (formerly GMex).

Again I rarely go out late but you should try Cloud 23 the bar in the Hilton Tower, doesn't open til 5pm and you may have to que, and the service is a bit ropey but the views are excellent. Also good cocktails in the Raddison hotel, Peter Street.

Also Xmas Markets are now open great for german beer, mulled wine and sasuages.

cherrs guys, staying at the palace hotel which is central so will keep an eye out for the places you mentioned

Next time check out deals at the Hilton.

I have stayed a couple of times even though I am only 5 miles away.

They do a deal when you get an Executive Room, Dinner Bed and Breakfast for £180. I know that sounds a lot but when you add up cost of meal for two and factor in the fact you also get use of the Executive Lounge its a good deal. Oh yeah the Exec Lounge is on the same level as the Cloud 23 Bar, but only open to residents in Exec rooms and you get a free bar and free nibbles all day! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links