Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trd Front Lip Spoiler

Looking at P.Lindblom's lovely pictures has, for some reason, made me *really* want a front lip spoiler for my IS200 (I think it's seeing both the without and then with pics, though I realise he's done a lot more than just fit the lip !). The part number 08154-53810 as in the sticky thread on this forum is the right part for this, isn't it ?

Now I understand these come primered. If I get one, what should I do about getting it painted ? I presume Lexus will probably charge me a fortune for this ? Should I just get some quotes from local body shops ?

How about fitting ? I'm not much good at this sort of thing, but it seems like something I *might* be able to fit myself ?

Looking at P.Lindblom's lovely pictures has, for some reason, made me *really* want a lip spoiler for my IS200 (I think it's seeing both the without and then with pics, though I realise he's done a lot more than just fit the lip !). The part number 08154-53810 as in the sticky thread on this forum is the right part for this, isn't it ?

Now I understand these come primered. If I get one, what should I do about getting it painted ? I presume Lexus will probably charge me a fortune for this ? Should I just get some quotes from local body shops ?

How about fitting ? I'm not much good at this sort of thing, but it seems like something I *might* be able to fit myself ?

yea i got one on e bay for 50 euro and painted it my self and it just sticks on got a tte gel sticker and stuck it on looks sweet finishes off the boot ya no

yea i got one on e bay for 50 euro and painted it my self and it just sticks on got a tte gel sticker and stuck it on looks sweet finishes off the boot ya no

Sorry, it's the front lip that I was referring to. I've edited my posting to put the word "front" in there now ! :)

oops sorry yea goin to get 1 they nice 200 quid off toyota will get 1

Hopefully be fitting mine in the next hour or so matey :D Got to rub my side skirts down next and spray them, i had a quote to spray my front lip at £60 but i was supplying the paint ;) but then i work in a spray area at work so did it myself instead :)

Easy when you know how :winky:

I would've thought a Lexus bodyshop would charge around £100-150 to spray and fit a front lip

Would be interested to know the best place to get one, are they only available 2nd hand now?

Lexus dealers can still get them. I was just quoted £123.35 plus VAT for one (list price, I didn't bother asking about discounts etc yet).

I can see another group buy happining Steve. :whistling:

I would like to get the whole TRD kit for mine

Hey Steve,

I bought the front lip off the TG Holdcroft website (I think the same company Chris used to work for.) It's only £122 inc vat. It doesn't come primered but does come with the complete fitting kit as you would expect.

I'm also wondering what to do re the painting (think i can fit it myself but will try and blag it as part of the price if i can.) Problem is my local Lexus is Park lane and they charge £110 + vat labout so think i'll avoid. So if anyone can recommend a good bodyshop in sw/se london would be much appreciated. I'm in Balham if that helps.

Ed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links