Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Whats The World Coming To?

aztecbandit1

Just heard that someone got shot last night/ early hours of this morning in my road :o

I went out to work this morning about 5.30 and there were a few police cars going back and too up my road and never thought much of it, Untill i heard what had happened a few minutes ago :o

A young lad and his girlfriend were confronted by a man with a gun at the end of our road and tried to run from him but the man shot the lad in the back as he ran off, his girlfriend escaped unharmed but the couple were found by a lady just up the road from me, in her garden trying to hide,

They were later taken to hospital and the lad had a gun shot wound to his lower back and is in a stable condition :ohmy:

Think its time to move as that to me is a bit too close to home for my liking :o

Just heard that someone got shot last night/ early hours of this morning in my road :o

I went out to work this morning about 5.30 and there were a few police cars going back and too up my road and never thought much of it, Untill i heard what had happened a few minutes ago :o

A young lad and his girlfriend were confronted by a man with a gun at the end of our road and tried to run from him but the man shot the lad in the back as he ran off, his girlfriend escaped unharmed but the couple were found by a lady just up the road from me, in her garden trying to hide,

They were later taken to hospital and the lad had a gun shot wound to his lower back and is in a stable condition :ohmy:

Think its time to move as that to me is a bit too close to home for my liking :o

Yes but what did he shoot him for ? do you know him ? is he nice sort of person ? as some of the little Barpersons want shooting :duh:

:ohmy: hey thats really bad mate, just hope they get the guy.

ps....now your car insurance is going to double now you live in a high risk area :tomato: sorry

Yeh its something i see on the news but dont expect it to happen on my doorstep, Quite worrying as they still havnt caught the person that shot him :ohmy:

Not sure why mate he's 25 and his girlfriend is 26 and no details have been released as of yet to why its happend??

You will prob find, he is in some sort of gang or group, as most people dont just get shot for nothing :o

Dunno what the world is coming to?! Its true, what ever happened to the old fist fights. I heard about this too, i only caught the tail end on the news today and i thought it was in Beckton, up the road from me. There was also a fatal stabbing in Ilford the weekend, and a car chase with shots fired along the A12!

Does anyone think that nowadays if you even cut up the wrong person, even by mistake that you tend to quickly lock the doors!?

Yeh its something i see on the news but dont expect it to happen on my doorstep, Quite worrying as they still havnt caught the person that shot him :ohmy:

Not sure why mate he's 25 and his girlfriend is 26 and no details have been released as of yet to why its happend??

You will prob find, he is in some sort of gang or group, as most people dont just get shot for nothing :o

A guy got shot dead over here yesterday,what makes it worse is it was a mistaken identity as he looked like someone from particular feuding gang ... so sad :crying:

A few years ago in Hoddesdon, Herts, there was a drive-by shooting. I just missed it by about 5 minutes as I was walking past the particular gym in question. Any later and then I could have been cut in half by two nutters in balaclavas, driving a white van emptying the contents of an automatic weapon at some poor guy. I guess it wasn't my time.

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope a certain Mr Brown reads this.

A few years ago in Hoddesdon, Herts, there was a drive-by shooting. I just missed it by about 5 minutes as I was walking past the particular gym in question. Any later and then I could have been cut in half by two nutters in balaclavas, driving a white van emptying the contents of an automatic weapon at some poor guy. I guess it wasn't my time.

THIS COUNTRY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope a certain Mr Brown reads this.

I remember that one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links