Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Which Ebay Hid

very easy to fit, looks complex but I was surprised at how easy they were (although I did get a hand but this was because I couldn't make out the instructions :rolleyes: ) very easy to fit mate, those were recommended by rabster and as steve said HB4 9006 fitment with 6000k, nice contrast of blue when cold and white when warmed up :)

8000k is legal (afaik) but you may attract unwanted attention from the local plod due to them being fairly blue, and also trouble come MOT time. 6000K is the happy medium imo as when first switched on you get a cool blue while they are warming up then get very good light when warm.

they suit dipped beam, but you can fit them to the main beam too if you like :whistling:

(different bulb types though). 6000k best compromise on colour IMO.

HB4/9006 Dipped

HB3/9005 Main Beam

I would suggest buying the dipped beams first though as they are on most of the time (compared to main beam)

and will give you the best use/£ ratio.

i got mine last night and i've fitted them in (6000k) and they are the dog's booolkcks

wozza your right about the flashing they both come on at the same time....

..i till got the main beam to fit but i'll take pic to night and even a vid...lol

i got mine last night and i've fitted them in (6000k) and they are the dog's booolkcks

wozza your right about the flashing they both come on at the same time....

..i till got the main beam to fit but i'll take pic to night and even a vid...lol

Kanjar,

which kit did you go for to get main beam and dipped, you got a link? cheers

Kanjar,

you need to buy 2 kits to have Dipped & Main Beam. Dipped is the most important as it is used lots more.....

HB4/9006 Dipped

HB3/9005 Main Beam

IMO 6000k is the best compromise for bulb temperature for an ICE White look (without too much blue)

Kanjar,

you need to buy 2 kits to have Dipped & Main Beam. Dipped is the most important as it is used lots more.....

HB4/9006 Dipped

HB3/9005 Main Beam

IMO 6000k is the best compromise for bulb temperature for an ICE White look (without too much blue)

I GOT

9005 -

AND

Wozza pointed me in the right direction

Wow HIDs have got cheap now, think I paid about £150 for mine all those years ago :o

i just bought a set too £50 off eBay i went for the 10000k look amazin at night!!!!!and less than 15mins too fit!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links