Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus 11 Spoke Alloys

Has it says, I need a part number for the centre caps for the LE 11 spoke wheels. I got a set of anthracite ones at a very good price.

I just got some centre caps from lexus but I am not sure if I have got the right ones.. Part number for the ones I got:42603-53090

any one got a picture to hand of the so called centre caps please..

The omes I got cost me £65 which I thought was a bit steep. i heard another member only paid £50.

your help is appreciated.. :winky:

I'm sure Steviewevie just figured all this out quite recently and put all the part numbers in a thread (including the anthracite ones)

Can't seem to find the thread, but that's just me being useless, have a search or send him a PM if you can't find it :)

Thanks guys, i got the right ones for my rims, now I just need to decide when to put them on as I don't know weather to put new ruber on them or put the old tyres on as they are getting bit low.

will have a set oof five spokes for sale soon and they are in good nick apart from which I curbed last night, does not look bad tho but still a bummer, open to offers for em tho.. can get pics of them if anyone interested...

Will posat in items for sale depending upon interest,,

Thanks again any way

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links