Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Live Bands

aaronabbott

i went to see motorhead lastnight at the civic hall in wolverhampton and lemmy and the boys were amazing,my ears are still ringing definately one of the loudest gigs ive been to.

ive seen them a few times now along with various supporting acts and last night was probably the best ive seen for a long time.

just wanted to know what other live bands people have been to see and which have been really good to watch.

heres some picsfrom the whole gig

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

Seen a few different groups over the years and all different types of music and will have to start going again, here's a few :D

Bon Jovi,

AC/DC,

Iron Maiden,

Wasp,

Guns N Roses,

Aerosmith,

Whitesnake,

Def Leppard

Pussy Cat Dolls,

Kylie (yeh i know)

Was not Was,

Adamski,

Erasure,

plus a few more, Would like to get and see Madonna if i can ever afford a ticket :o and still got quite a few of the original picture discs from a few of the groups :D

Wanted to see Steps but never got round to it :lol::lol:

Shame..... You missed a great gig there John :whistling::tomato::lol:

Over the years & not necessarily in chronological or preference order...

U2

Spandau Ballet

Depeche Mode

Bow wow wow

Splogenessabounds

Heaven 17

Human League

Gary Glitter

Japan

Placebo

Gary Numan

Catatonia

The Cranberries

Blondie

Howard Jones

New Order

Boy George

OMD

Think thats about it ...though I'm getting old & senility is setting in :duh:

Wanted to see Steps but never got round to it :lol::lol:

Shame..... You missed a great gig there John :whistling::tomato::lol:

Over the years & not necessarily in chronological or preference order...

U2

Spandau Ballet

Depeche Mode

Bow wow wow

Splogenessabounds

Heaven 17

Human League

Gary Glitter

Japan

Placebo

Gary Numan

Catatonia

The Cranberries

Blondie

Howard Jones

New Order

Boy George

OMD

Think thats about it ...though I'm getting old & senility is setting in :duh:

Quite like a few of those :whistling: So you quite like the Electronica type of stuff? thought you might of been more of a "ROCK CHICK" Janey :lol:

Quite like a few of those :whistling: So you quite like the Electronica type of stuff? thought you might of been more of a "ROCK CHICK" Janey :lol:

LOL Rock Chick....appearances can be deceptive :whistling:

The electro/NR stuff is mainly from my teen years but then so was the punk stuff (spent the summer of '81 seeing just about every punk/indie band I could :blink: ) and thanks to my brother over the years saw & met a lot of singers/bands though I am at my happiest listening to Linkin Park at full blast :D

ac/dc

status quo

gillan

saxon

hawkwind

foreigner

U2

stiff little fingers

red hot chilli's

gary glitter

blondie

cranberries

heaven 17

human league

boy george

placebo

catatonia

and quite a few i have forgotten !

worked at Brixton academy for a while, so got to see a host of unknown (to me) bands

The electro/NR stuff is mainly from my teen years but then so was the punk stuff (spent the summer of '81 seeing just about every punk/indie band I could :blink: ) and thanks to my brother over the years saw & met a lot of singers/bands though I am at my happiest listening to Linkin Park at full blast :D

and will be watching heaven 17 and the human league next month !

and will be watching heaven 17 and the human league next month !

Ohh good point - ABC are on the bill too :winky:

Thank goodness for diversity eh :D

I used to work for a rigging company in my youth and between 1979 and 1981 I saw most if not all the bands that played at Wembley Arena, Wembley Stadium, Earls Court.

My best memory was being 1 of 7 people watching Pink Floyd do a rehersal for The Wall at Earls Court.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links