Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

F1 Brazil

dave1

:question: I'm just wondering whether Kimi Raikkonen will "accidentally" ensure that Hamilton doesnt finish the GP to give Massa the title. I wouldn't even have this at the back of my mind if it was any other team than Ferrari.

Maybe he will kill two birds with one stone, and not finish by taking Lewis out.

F1 needs to get it's act together soon, the way they run the sport makes the problems bad referees in the premiership look like nothing!

I'd rather watch the BTCC, but it's harder to catch on TV and it doesn't get promoted enough.

:question: I'm just wondering whether Kimi Raikkonen will "accidentally" ensure that Hamilton doesnt finish the GP to give Massa the title. I wouldn't even have this at the back of my mind if it was any other team than Ferrari.

Don't think I'd be worrying about Kimi, more concern with Alonso being up my chuff and any 'conversations' that may have been going on with Ferrari on what he can do for them in consideration of being Kimi's replacement next season. :shutit:

Don't think I'd be worrying about Kimi, more concern with Alonso being up my chuff and any 'conversations' that may have been going on with Ferrari on what he can do for them in consideration of being Kimi's replacement next season. :shutit:

Thats my worry as well, a catastrophic brake failure in the first corner causing him to "unavoidably" run into the back of hamilton.

I smell a rat today with either Alonso or Ferrari deliberately doing their best to 'accidentally' take Hamilton out,

(but hope I am wrong :unsure:).

I really hope it is fair & square driver skill & legitimate tactics (fuel strategy/stops) that wins the race,

and if Hamilton has driven well enough this afternoon (with a partizan crowd strongly against him) his

efforts in total for the year should mean he becomes the 2008 F1 Champion :D :D :D

This thread makes me laugh, not because the race is now over and we know the result, but it's just such a load of c**p! :P

Out of all those drivers, Lewis is the most controversial and is always in the press - the others are always fair racing drivers, including Alonso who may say weird things off track, but is totally decent on track.

That was heart in your mouth stuff!! I felt really sorry for Massa because as he crossed the line he and the Ferrari team thought they are done it and then to have it snatched away from them by Hamilton passing Glock in the final two corners! WOW!! Great Drama! :D

what a race, i have seen lot of F1 over the years and this has to be one of the best race's i have seen,

Well done Lewis you the man, :D

but hold on lets see if they take some points of him............would not put it pass the F1 as they have been a joke this year for takeing points away

I know it's already happened but my mate said this and i exlained to him the cost of alonso replacing kimi being probably more then ferraris yearly budget with all the contract paying off they'd have to do let alone the bung itself, Kimi is the highest paid F1 driver and only behind tiger woods and someone else in total pay for a sportsman.

what a race, i have seen lot of F1 over the years and this has to be one of the best race's i have seen,

Well done Lewis you the man, :D

but hold on lets see if they take some points of him............would not put it pass the F1 as they have been a joke this year for takeing points away

Yes after all lewis won ti in china 2 weeks ago but had to win in brazil due to belgium bollocks.

I also worked out fi hamilton hadn't pitted and had stayed out on dries like glock did he'd of come 2nd or 3rd if he hadn't come off, before lewis pitted glock was 20 secs behind him, when he won he was 5 secs behind lewis.

I also worked out fi hamilton hadn't pitted and had stayed out on dries like glock did he'd of come 2nd or 3rd if he hadn't come off, before lewis pitted glock was 20 secs behind him, when he won he was 5 secs behind lewis.

Some pretty big 'ifs' in that though. If he'd kept it on the tarmac being the biggest one - he was having enough trouble on the grooved tyres! Had the rain had started coming down hard just one minute earlier than it did, he would have caught Glock with 3/4 of a lap to go rather than at the last corner, and everyone would be saying 'it was the only thing to do'. But it really was the only thing to do, as the 20s per lap speed difference between the wet-tyre runners and the Toyota's showed. A good call, a brave call, but definitely the right call.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links