Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Exhaust Help

Antz

Hey, i want to get a new exhaust for my Is200 sport but im very confused! Ive searched lots but thats just made things worse lol. I really would like the Kazama or HKS hiper but they seem to be near impossible to get hold of. The HKS silent hi-power looks good performance wise but i wanted a bit more of a loudness increase, which from what i gather i wont get with the silent hi-power? The only other exhausts which i can find which are available these days are the Blueflame, Blitz Nur Spec S and Realize TT-R but im struggling to find any info on these like their performance increase and exhaust note.

Can anyone help and shed some light on what i should do?

Thanks

Ant

I've got Blueflame on mine and it is the cheapest Catback you can get i believe. They claim it gives an 8bhp increase but I would take that with a pich of salt. It looks nice, very close to stock but a bit bigger - but is obviously designed for the TRD skirt as it sticks out a little further backwards. It makes the tone slightly deeper and youget a nice grumble at idle. The exhaust does get quite loud once warm and is slightly boomy around 2-3k revs.

Thanks for the info, im tempted by the Blueflame. Im not too keen on the end of the pipe of the janspeed. Tho one thing i was wondering is that ive seen an is300 apexi N1 for sale in the US, are is300/is200 exhausts the same/interchangeable?

Ant

• 3 weeks later...

i also have a blueflame on mine,i think it sounds good idling,and when driving,isnt 'droney' on motorway journeys which is a plus.

got mine from eBay,brand new one,still boxed and packaged for £190,also is a excellent fit in my opinion,hope this also helps :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links