Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Vip Invitation

simon k

any body else had a vip invitation in the post?

apparently i have been selected to attend a 3 day closed showroom event, its invitation only with a security pass, with some cars being sold at less than cost plus 0% apr finance, with additional manufacturer bonus discount

you can also pre-order a 2009 car and recieve a a vip bonus discount?

is this a nation wide promo or just my dealer?

may see if its possible to pre order a is 250 cabriolet

Not had one either. Though wouldn't expect to!
some cars being sold at less than cost plus 0% apr finance,

Sounds like someone's getting desperate!

Yep, ive had one from Stockport & Manchester...........Toyota are laying 800 staff off due to lexus sales going down :o

You can even get the lexus IS-F now for 45k or less :o

they would sell more cars if they made a bit more effort, however they do all seem to be offering a straight 4k off their over inflated prices as it is so go pre-armed with that knowledge

They dont like chasing customers do they :question: Its not the 'Lexus thing' :whistling: A certain Lexus dealer ,who really couldnt be arsed, could have sold a new car to me last month...but they wouldnt return calls, wouldnt e mail and really couldnt be naffed, so stufff them...their loss

any body else had a vip invitation in the post?

apparently i have been selected to attend a 3 day closed showroom event, its invitation only with a security pass, with some cars being sold at less than cost plus 0% apr finance, with additional manufacturer bonus discount

you can also pre-order a 2009 car and recieve a a vip bonus discount?

is this a nation wide promo or just my dealer?

may see if its possible to pre order a is 250 cabriolet

They're not going to sell cars for less than cost - period. Let alone adding 0% finance and additional manufacturers bonus. It breaks the very first rule of economics - sell for a profit, not for a loss. Even if they're not making a huge amount on them, they still won't make a loss.

I don't believe in these 'closed' events. They're not going to turn away customers who want to buy a new car are they?

Having said that, now may be tne time to buy a new car if you're in the market for them, prestige dealers will be begging for your business.

They're not going to sell cars for less than cost - period. Let alone adding 0% finance and additional manufacturers bonus. It breaks the very first rule of economics - sell for a profit, not for a loss. Even if they're not making a huge amount on them, they still won't make a loss.

That's not necessarily true. If they get a kickback from the manufacturer for selling a certain number of cars per month, then they'll take a loss on a couple of cars if it takes them over that threshold because the loss will be more than covered by the income from the bonus. That's why they will sometimes pre-register cars, even though they are then worth significantly less than an unregistered one.

Guest inicol63

I agree with Mike B, But you must remember what they are offering on the second hand car.

So if you lose on the second hand price and they get a kick back then Lexus are going to be happy each way round.

I heard about this from my dealer recently, and he said they're pretty much going to be priced to walk out of the door as they really need to get rid of stock and make some new sales too...........it's crazy, but it's not just Lexus, my dad's Merc dealer just sent him the same thing :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links