Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Advice Please?

Maz

Hi guys, im goin to repray the car with Filp paint later on in the year, and i have a few questions which i need advice from you guys if possible please...

1st thing is would you guys say it with look bad if i filp paint the whole car but left the engine bay un-touch? or should i have the engine bay sprayed as well?

2nd thing is some of the Bolts at the front of the engine bay is rusting already, do any of you guys know the size and type of those bolts? so i can order some new one and have them chrome plated...see pic below

Picture_042.thumb.jpg

3rd thing is what the engine bay look like after the fitting of TDI carbon induction kit and air box? cause i want to color code some of the bit on the engine, but dont know which bit i can colorcode....

4th thing is i got the TDI 6 pieces Waterhose set coming, and i want to know how difficult to fit them, and where do they go? anyone got pics that show where those hoses go?

any informations regrading to all this will help me alots, and hopefully by end of next week i will have those water hoses and new BD front/rear 12 grooved discs and those green stuff pads on my IS, hehe :D :D :D

there 10mm shoulderd fixed washer bolts

get the engine bay sprayed aswell, if your spending that much money on paint on a £20,000 car why make it look naff

id suggest looking at Standox paints aswell as rage paints.

i had a car painted in standox varicolor a few years ago...if i was to get another car painted id use the same colour

blue/purple and green flips B) .....(was a magazine feature car aswell) :whistling:

• 1 month later...
there 10mm shoulderd fixed washer bolts

Matt, what size is the rest of the Bolts in the Engine bay ( even some of those bolts on the Engine itself?) ? cause i want to replace them all with Chrome one.....

any informs will help Bro...thank

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links