Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

It's Back

Andy-R

Got the Lex back from the bodyshop today, re-sprayed the bonnet, both front wings, both front doors, boot and both bumpers then polished the rest up, looks amazin, really pleased with the results just need to get the wheels furbed on Sat and then i'll pop some picks up :)

Got the Lex back from the bodyshop today, re-sprayed the bonnet, both front wings, both front doors, boot and both bumpers then polished the rest up, looks amazin, really pleased with the results just need to get the wheels furbed on Sat and then i'll pop some picks up :)

good news :)

Nice one Andy, did they paint it Liverpool FC Red as you asked ?

Funny you should say that my mates a red and he's been saying it's coming back red with a Liverpool badge on the bonnet :lol:

The missus uncle is the sprayer at the bodyshop it was done at and he's also a red so he put masking tape all over the inside with LFC and 2-0 and stuff written on it he also put a big pic of Gerrard in the boot so i'd see it when the lid opened up, he said he's hidden a few all over the car so i'm still looking to try and find them all.

Funny you should say that my mates a red and he's been saying it's coming back red with a Liverpool badge on the bonnet :lol:

The missus uncle is the sprayer at the bodyshop it was done at and he's also a red so he put masking tape all over the inside with LFC and 2-0 and stuff written on it he also put a big pic of Gerrard in the boot so i'd see it when the lid opened up, he said he's hidden a few all over the car so i'm still looking to try and find them all.

ahhh gotta love Uncle Red :lol:

andy-r - are they standard rear lights from a later IS? Is anybody on the forum selling any, the standard smoked rears. PM me!

I believe there off darker coloured later models.

ahhh gotta love Uncle Red :lol:

Yes he's a top bloke for a red, bit like you Wozza :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links