Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Managed 525 Miles On A Full Tank

Took a trip upto Glasgow yesterday to visit a friend up there so i took the opportunity to see how many miles i could get out of the car.

I pulled into the closest Shell garage yesterday morning, where my fuel guage was showing virtually empty, infact it was below the empty mark.

Anyway i put exactly 70 litres in and reset the trip and started my 4 hour journey. Now i took it steady and kept my speed around 65-70 and put it in SNOW mode.

I obviously used various things like wipers and lights etc.

I arrived in Glasgow last night and i had half a tank left and had covered 275 miles.

I stopped overnight and came back this morning and managed to get back to the same filling station id filled up at yesterday, again i was almost empty, i took a photo of the trip meter as i pulled up to the pump and it was showing 525 miles

I'm pretty chuffed at the mileage ive managed just shame it can't do more lol

Image006.jpg

All I can say you have MUCH more patience then me! I would be bored senseless trying to be that economical! Best I ever managed out of my IS200 on a tank was 375 :blush:

Well Done! :D (PS Reminds me of that Top Gear Episode when Clarkson had to drive from London to Edinburgh on a single tank of fuel in a V8 Audi)

Really incredible result, I can't make better result than 9 l/100km and I achieved this only in Switzerland on motorways which are very strictly controlled by photoradars. In Poland usually I can't make better than 600 km on a full tank which is about 373 miles

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links