Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Great Ad

There was a write up about it in the paper.

Apparently, they are all Accord parts, some with added weights to balance. (The tires going up the ramp has very heavy weights in for example.)

Alledgedly, no animination or computer generated tricks. Six million quids worth of advert, the full version lasting 2 minutes.

I moved this thread because it was in the IS200 section..

As it is not Lexus related I moved it to general chat.

Please can everyone be sure to post threads in the correct category please.

Yes I saw the advert tonight.. was really good.

Someone not reading my earlier posts.... :P We met with the advertising agency the Friday before this ad was first shown during the F1 on the Sunday ..... no CGI - all real .... over 600 takes to get it in one - they could have done sections and cut together - but no - they had to get the whole sequence in one filming!!!

Very clever - and certainly has got a lot of people talking about it. Even in the pub (during soccer match) - the whole pub goes quiet while people watch. Great idea! Certainly better than the usual car driving across a beach type thing....

Innovation. Think differently. New solutions. All part of the Honda Ethos.

The car aint bad either. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links