Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Car Prices

aaronabbott

a lot of big cars are dropping in value lots, a mate of mine just bought a 1997 Merc C36 AMG for £3500!! Another mate just paid £6500 for an Audi TT 225. Make me realise what I d*ck I was to pay £4599 Only 6 months ago for my 1999 Lexus IS200, car prices have dropped massively since :(

Some of the big BMW's and Lexus' are getting outrageously cheap too.

All relative really. you can't buy cheap and sell dear. Thought of trading up to a 02 LS430 for £8000 and was offered £4000 for my 99. LS400 which is in superb condition, cost me £8200 (22 months ago).

That's exactly right.

I bought my 54 plate IS200 sport for £7850 which I thought was a deal, I was chuffed and thought it wouldn't cost me that much to change if I sold my other car privately.

Then it's taken me over 2 months to sell my immaculate MG ZS180 (the mk2 one with the side fins), 54 plate, and I only got £3750 for it.

Cost to change - around £4k, which is the same as if the market had been good, I might have got £4.5k for the MG but then ended up paying £8.5k or £9k for the Lexus.

My other halfs mate @ the gym has a sportcross & Lexus Hull phoned him up & asked if he would be intrested in the new IS @ a 4k discount so things must b slow @ the mo

They need 2 work on the co2 dont they :tsktsk:

My other halfs mate @ the gym has a sportcross & Lexus Hull phoned him up & asked if he would be intrested in the new IS @ a 4k discount so things must b slow @ the mo

i was so tempted with the rx300 or the gs430 it looked the nuts im still gonna test drive them so watch this space :winky:

i was so tempted with the rx300 or the gs430 it looked the nuts im still gonna test drive them so watch this space :winky:

Must admit i like the RX :winky:

Must admit i like the RX :winky:

yeah but the gs was sooooo nice :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links