Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japfest - V.important Info

Claire G

Sorry peeps all the track passes have now been sold.....

I did managed to get 2 sessions on track though :D Any budding photographers out there :D I'll be the red MR2 with the roof off making mistakes :P

Sorry peeps all the track passes have now been sold.....

I did managed to get 2 sessions on track though :D Any budding photographers out there :D I'll be the red MR2 with the roof off making mistakes :P

I'll be stood at Quarry ready to catch the spin Ryan! :D :D

Won't be spinning althought my first session out will be with Lauren as passenger from IMOC. Lauren is very experienced on the track and should be able to offer some great pointers, will always take it easy on Quarry as I know how much damage it can do to your car but will try to get some bigger drifts than last time......

I'll be the MR2 you can hear the human screaming out off :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to be soooo behind the times.....

Let me know if there is any chance of getting on the stand. happy to post a fiver down asap.... Also I would be wanting to get on the Track. any chance??

Someone asked about helmets? is that required? I have a spare for whoever i was but its a bike lid, okay?

(Full face though)

NOt sure whether I now have ahelmet coming or not so if your coming it would be greatly appreciated....

I'm on track at 9.16 so will prolly have to queue from 8.45 after the drivers briefing, what time are you planning on getting there ??

Dude,

That is early!!!

I'll have to find out if I can stay an extra night in Bristol and come straight up for the crack of Dawn.... will let you know...

So does this mean there is no chance of turning up and getting on track?

Also - Mr Administrator, Sir! You mentioned you have ten tickets? is that to get on the stand or just in the gate? I'd promise Zee to get my tyres all blacked up if I could steal a perch on the Club Stand?? Is harty's place available??

Loz - Begging for all he's worth

Oh, and I guess if I cant drive on the track (gutted if thats the case!!!) then you can borrow my Simpson RX8 its an Extra Small so will it fit you? Its a fairly generous Xsmall, I admit...

Loz

I'm afraid the track passes sold out months ago so unless you can buy one on the day from someone selling theirs when they lose it and total there car, or change their minds about taking their pride and joys out you don't stand muchchance of getting out there....

You never know you could get lucky on the day, might even find a track pass for sale as well :P

Don't think an xsmall will fit as I was wearing a medium or large hired from combe last time I was there :( Would be nice to have a proper helmet as the photographer there is superb and would be nice to have a photo with a proper helmet rather than a cheap race school hire jobbie...

If I trash my car on my first outing will give you first dabs on my second pass :)

At the risk of sounding dumb....

Do we know where the stand will actually be, if the stands are going to be spread from the pit's up to quarry thats quite a distance and a large area to find a stand....

Am guessing we'll be entering at the competitor's entrance but would be nice to have some idea as where to go from there ?

Anyone know ?

Dude,

That is early!!!

I'll have to find out if I can stay an extra night in Bristol and come straight up for the crack of Dawn.... will let you know...

So does this mean there is no chance of turning up and getting on track?

Also - Mr Administrator, Sir! You mentioned you have ten tickets? is that to get on the stand or just in the gate? I'd promise Zee to get my tyres all blacked up if I could steal a perch on the Club Stand?? Is harty's place available??

Loz - Begging for all he's worth

lozzy

I thought you had hartys ticket....

the only way i can get your ticket to you is by special delivery.. thats £3.75 extra dude.

let me know ASAP if you want it

1 ticket to get in and 1 car pass to the stand!

oh well. fed up of waiting...

you will not be able to bring your car in without a car pass. I might have a spare one with me but you will have to come in the grounds and get it off me... i wont be there till 9am'ish

oh well. fed up of waiting...

you will not be able to bring your car in without a car pass. I might have a spare one with me but you will have to come in the grounds and get it off me... i wont be there till 9am'ish

I take it the ticket I've bought from you included this car pass Steve ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk