Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japfest - V.important Info

Claire G

Before the organisers of Japfest will fully confirm our pitch, we have to pay up front as a club.

For everyone who has committed to going, or for those of you that wish to go, we need your money by 23rd April - at the very latest.

Please send your cheque for £5 Per Person, payable to the Lexus Owners Club to:

Lexus Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

POOLE

BH149XJ

Please PM me to confirm you have sent a cheque, and include your postal address so that passes can be sent to you.

Admin will then send 1 cheque to the organisers to fit in with their deadlines. If your cheque is not received by the 23rd, you will still be welcome at Japfest, you just will not be able to park on the LOC/TOC pitch.

Any queries, please send me a PM or post here.

Thanks,

Claire

Just to remind everyone who had their name down:

CONFIRMED IN RED

Zee paid x1 S

Johnny

Andy thomas Paidx3 S

Claire_gPaid x2 S

michaelsb Paid x2 S

Pee J Paid x2 S

Ifraz Paid x1 S

Kieran (DarkIS)

Shahid (Dr Evil) Paid x3 S

norkep (paul) Paid x1 S

Fidgits paid x1 S

Steve (admin) Paid x 2

Sammy (With Honda Revolutions)

Rhaines (TOC - MR2) Paid x1 S

CarlGolsby (TOC - Sera) Paid x1 S

97Paseo (TOC - Paseo)

Jake (TOC - Corolla)

Roadrunner (TOC)

Dan - (TOC - Yaris) Paid x1 S

Steve Ratcliffe (TOC - Yaris) paid x1 S

Jerry Phipps (TOC - Yaris) paid x1 S

Gus (TOC ) paid x3

andy harty paid x1 S

Scott (TOC) paid x1 S

starletsy (TOC) Paid x1

LOC = 19

TOC = 11

TOTAL = 30

My cheque is in the post - can you please confirm here to if you are DEFINATELY coming so that we know how many will be on the stand...

Come on folks - OUR OWN STAND!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Zee, Definatley going :yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Claire, The cheque will be sent as soon I get home, not much time to play, what with a Bank Holiday week-end in the middle

Okay, cheques in the post :D , but as I mentioned, I won't get there till after 1pm, so save me a space okay ;)

Good man!!! :D

COME ON PEOPLE - GET YOUR FIVERS IN THE POST!!!! :yahoo:

OK Shahid - you're colour coded, just remember to get the check in the post.

PeeJ - I'll ad you to the list...

Steve (Admin) - I picked up Ryan (Rhaines) cheque yesterday at Cotswold, so will get it out to you tomorrow...

Any more for anymore....? :unsure:

Hi,

Got PM's from some of you, thanks. So far I have 10 of us listed. Not much of a pitch with that few of us - any more for any more?

I have confirmation from Harty that he is coming and Ryan (I have his cheque). I'll let you know in due course their addresses...

Zee

Right then ladies and Gents........ Not long to go and tickets are shifting FAST!!! £5 for a safe spot on our very OWN stand with TOC, and its the first show of the year.

Get your Blue notes out and get them to LOC ASAP....... you'll be disapointed if you don't come I tell ya!!!

Thought I'd post on here as this is where the main admin and organisation goes on for the meets....

A couple of queries about JapFest if I may.

At the CCC days the clubs get a number of track passes which can be used before 11am to give club members some free track time, will this be available for Japfest as after Saturday I need more track time....

Other TOC members also wondering about track time, any info would be greatly appreciated....

At the CCC days the clubs get a number of track passes which can be used before 11am to give club members some free track time, will this be available for Japfest as after Saturday I need more track time....

Other TOC members also wondering about track time, any info would be greatly appreciated....

Hi there,

There are track passes available, although the club do not get any freebies. You can organise your own track time, and see all the terms and conditions at the below link:

http://www.japfest.co.uk/tracktime.html

I'd recommend that if this is of interest, it's something you should organise sooner rather than later - places are limited.

Thanks,

Claire

Do we have an idea of where the TOC/LOC stand will be?

From Saturday, it seems the stands will go from the pit lane (competitors entrance) down to Quarry.... (one entrance up)

ccmap2.gif

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk