Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Evening all

I broke out the G220 DA polisher for the first time. Great machine but I'm looking forward to the tingling in my fingers dissapeering. Here's a couple of shots of it looking clean before it gets coverd in ****.

FrontSide.jpg

Frontleftside.jpg

Frontright2.jpg

Frontright3.jpg

Frontrightside.jpg

Front.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

Leftdoor.jpg

Rear.jpg

Sidedoor1.jpg

Sidedoor.jpg

TopLeft.jpg

leftsiderear.jpg

Freontright1.jpg

I tried to be a bit arty farty with the pics but I never excelled with creativity. (Nor spelling) At least it's clean for JAE.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Jim.

thats lovely.... how u get it shinny

Thanks for the nice comments.

If you look at the thread on car detailing I put up yesterday, it tells you everything I did. I started at 9:00 this morning and finished at about four.

One thing I used for the first time was my Meguiars G220 DA polisher. I will never polish another car by hand again. It saves you so much time and effort. As you can see the results are far better than what I could have achieved by hand.

Looks looooooovely..... when can you do mine???

Pete

Again, thankyou very much for the nice comments.

Pete, I'd be more than happy to have a go with yours, but you will have to wait for the feeling to come back to my right hand and arm. That G220 sure vibrates quite a bit.

That looks awesome, fantastic finish you've got there - I really need to get round to doing mine but just the thought of all that work gets me tired :lol:

It's weird that tingling sensation, I recently bought a K7 series Karcher pressure washer to replace an old K5 series we had, and I was really surprised at how after using it for a few hours my hands were all tingly (whereas with the old one they'd be fine) - it is a whole lot more powerful, but it didn't feel too different in my hands as the old one.........

Guess you can't feel the minute vibrations, but the nerves still take it in........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links