Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Impressed With The 400h

I have had the pleasure of using a 400h for 5 days

I am very impressed with it. My wife absolutely adores the car and we found ourselves just driving about to enjoy it. a real unique driving experience.

I loved showing off with that electronic tailgate or using stealth mode in the car parks.

For such a big car it is really goes well, looking at the facts that 0-60 in 7.5 is impressive for a 4x4 and then getting 31mpg around town is even better.

probably the most impressed vehicle i have driven yet.

Just need to try out the LS now. :whistling:

15mpg, you wern't trying hard enough. I got my LS430 down to 4mpg once. I was doing an overtaking lesson for my Rospa driving test. You get my big tank in the right gear and nail it, it seriously moves at the expense of using a refinery full of fuel.

I like the RX400h alot as well as the GS450h. I've not had a go in the LS600h but I'm sure it must be good though. One thing I have found with both the hybrids though is of you drive them very gently on the electric motors through a busy town centre, I was suprised at how many people walked out infront of me. You just can't hear these things when they are going down the road. But, there is somthing rather cool about traveling in stealth mode.

I like the RX400h alot as well as the GS450h. I've not had a go in the LS600h but I'm sure it must be good though. One thing I have found with both the hybrids though is of you drive them very gently on the electric motors through a busy town centre, I was suprised at how many people walked out infront of me. You just can't hear these things when they are going down the road. But, there is somthing rather cool about traveling in stealth mode.

BE WARNED - In my 400H Tesco car parks are my favourite hunting ground in 'stealth' mode - great fun!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links