Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Test Drove An Is300

I test drove an IS300 on Saturday from Lexus Ipswich. I was quite sceptical about it as I'm not keen on autos.

However I loved it! It was just fantastic! When you boot it, the revs stay above 5000 and it shifts! It feels a bit heavier and a bit more steady on the road than my IS200 (not sure if the suspension is lower?) I love the bodykit and the 18" rims, hell, I even loved the oakham interior! Unfortunately so did my wife and she thinks I should get that now!! I'm a complete convert, my lease runs out later this year and i'm very tempted.

Imagine a supercharged IS300! You've got to be looking at 280 horses?! Does anyone do this, or has anyone done it?

Bloo(D?)fire

Was it the reg. sedan or the sportcross?

My friend works at our local Lexus dealer, and we've driven the IS300 SportCross quite a bit, and it is a staggering differense from the IS200, comparing the power-I think.

The only q is will your job be willing to jump from an IS 200 to an IS300??!! :)

If they do, youve work for the nicest people B)

Q: Has the new seasonof Top Gear begun yet? Here in Norway, theyre sooo late...

Haz

Not that I am bragging (Ok maybe a little), but I can't wait till Thursday now to get my hands on my new IS300 - yum!!!!  

Gutted! I am well jealous!

Not sure my company will be too bothered as they give me a car allowance of £6k a year and it's up to me what i do with it.

I was honestly so surprised how much I liked it. What a beast - can we resurrect the 'we want an IS430' petition?!

Not that I am bragging (Ok maybe a little), but I can't wait till Thursday now to get my hands on my new IS300 - yum!!!!  

Gutted! I am well jealous!

Not sure my company will be too bothered as they give me a car allowance of £6k a year and it's up to me what i do with it.

I was honestly so surprised how much I liked it. What a beast - can we resurrect the 'we want an IS430' petition?!

sweet....an IS430 would blow most competitors Id say...

haz

Sorry Matt, from my point of view it was just the in-joke of the forum that I was refering to.

You know, as soon as the IS430 thread gets off the front page of threads someone brings it up again!

I felt it would be rude not to.... :lol::lol: :D :huh::unsure: :( :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links