Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bucket Seats

chrisis200

Hi guys as many a time before I must ask this question again, as I cant really see the answer on the Old Topic Here.

Yes it says Dave use to be able to get them from Japan but he sold the whole package, there also was no price. Couldnt see Matts pic so not sure what he was talking about in the auction either.

I'm quite interested in getting some new bucket seats if I keep the car(as my seats are pretty old an tatty now), but need to know about these subframes and how to fit the seats to the car. I know a few of you guys have bucket seats so how did you fit them guys, as they would need to fit to the runners so you can adjust the seat distance as my g/friend uses the car sometimes an shes shorter than me :D thanks for any help in advance.

ok, your looking at approximate, £150 for each seat rail...

it all depends on exchange rates, and shipping charges at the time, each rail actually costs, around £60

i would need to know if your wanting side mount or bottom mount, this is the method of mounting the seat to the rail

sparco seat rails

sparcoseatrails.jpg

Recaro seat rails

recaroseatrail1.jpg

and here is the part number, so you could try contacting Recaro direct and purchasing from them

recaroseatrail2.jpg

Excellant Matt thanks for the help I'll get back to you, this should also help the others who have asked the question.

@ Steve I'd keep the old seats for when I sell the car sorry mate.

Matt or anyone, as I've never done something like this before is there a cheaper option like buying cheaper universal sliders & drilling matching holes to the OEM in them? Or is this crazy talk lol :tomato: I know this makes me look cheap everyone but I am these days thanks to bills etc lol..

I probably need to take the seats out when we have a bit of nice weather to see how it all fits, are the seats easy to remove? I dont want airbags or anything going off when I do it or breaking anything :(

I have to invest in some new brakes either way first, so it will take me a month or 2 to save for these items.

easy to do, but its the mounting to the floor, not to the seats which is car specific, hence why universal ones wont fit

An I am such a bolt of type of person, as it's so easy an I'm not the best at DIY things lol..

This may sound silly but do the driver & passenger have the same size mounting points & holes?

My drivers side is electric but passenger side not, just making sure I dont have to take both out to measure up :D

easy to do, but its the mounting to the floor, not to the seats which is car specific, hence why universal ones wont fit

An I am such a bolt of type of person, as it's so easy an I'm not the best at DIY things lol..

This may sound silly but do the driver & passenger have the same size mounting points & holes?

My drivers side is electric but passenger side not, just making sure I dont have to take both out to measure up :D

well both sides are the same, but side specific.

what is there to measure...?

you buy the mounts for your car type, and fit the seats to the new car specific rails

So far sent a e-mail to recaro an no reply, may try ringing tomorrow. Sent a e-mail to Demon Tweeks an a few others on eBay who responded quickly but there answers where all no we dont make the form the IS200 :(

so my search will continue I cant justify 150 each thats just a silly price but I suppose I should be use to it with Lexus :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links