Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Back Soon :)

After my clutch began to die a couple of weeks ago, I was forced to park the Lexus up until I could afford the replacements.

Dropped my car and new clutch kit off at my garage of choice, this evening.

New clutch @ £130. (Normally £220 off the shelf. Gotta love staff discounts!!)

and labour at the same... £130.

£260 all in... not too bad, although I'd of preferred it not to have gone at all! Perhaps now I can have a taste of the Lexus reliability I've heard so much about! :D

£130 labour!!! thats a bargin! pity your miles away from me, i'd have bitten their hand off.

Tell me about it :)

Same guy fitted my LSD. No problems with the work. Was quick, clean and friendly. Very knowledgeable bloke, too.

I'm a happy boy.

Dropped my car off last night at about 6:30pm.

Just had a call. Car is done. £130 labour (and he fixed my washer jets for me).

Picking it up after work.

Garage loyalty pays!!!

That sounds pretty cheap..d'you know how many hours work?? I think the clutch on my IS200 Sport is starting to slip (I blame the wife) after 87K from new...and I guess my local stealership is going to charge me a lot more in labour rate than your man :ohmy:

That sounds pretty cheap..d'you know how many hours work?? I think the clutch on my IS200 Sport is starting to slip (I blame the wife) after 87K from new...and I guess my local stealership is going to charge me a lot more in labour rate than your man :ohmy:

Few hours work, I think. Wasn't exactly rushing it, from what he said. He'd planned to have it back to me by Friday/Saturday, (in time for Ford Fair on Sunday :D :D :D), but his other work had to be delayed due to wrong parts supplied. I hopped the queue and got it back within 24 hours.

It's a new garage as he only recently setup shop. I guess he's cheap because he's new. Can't fault the work though. He also sprays and fits body kits. Food for thought :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links