Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Grom Ipod Connector In Gs430?

I've looked at all the various iPod threads on here, but pretty well all of them relate to the IS cars.

Has anyone tried to fit one of these devices to a Series II GS430 (non-Nav model)? Any luck with it? The gromaudio website seems to suggest it will work fine, but before spending 80 bucks and having it shipped across the Atlantic it'd be nice to know if someone has managed to get it working first!!

• 1 month later...

Don't know about this one, sorry. But I've ordered a new GS300SE-L today, so now I need to set about finding a way of using all my SD cards. I swapped the CD changer in my current IS200 for an £89 Ebuyer radio which supports everything and sounds just as good to me as the original radio to me.

Now I have to go back a multimedia generation for the GS, even though this one has got 2 aux inputs apparently. So I emailed Vaistech, and they've told me their multimedia USB adaptor should be for sale next week. Think I'll leave it a bit though until I see some US feedback on their web site. They do Ipod stuff too of course.

I see these GROM people do a USB adaptor too. I wonder whether that's OK?

There is a UK Grom on line dealer here, which would save the US hassle:

http://www.carputer-shop.co.uk/index.php?m...p;products_id=1

The price of the Vaistech USB adaptor has now appeared on their web site.

$449!!!!! :crybaby: :shutit: :crying:

But the UK price of the Grom one is £95... Very strange... I think I see why, since the GROM one seems to be a device that plugs in where the media system expects to find a multiCD changer. If the CD changer is already inbuilt, then I assume it wouldn't hack it...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links