Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wide Arch Kit

jay m

Alright folks, need to rack your brains here, i've bought a set of wheels although i was a bit optimistic and they dont fit that great. After looking through thousands of pics to find a wide arch kit i came across this, does anyone know what they are or where to get some?

money_slammed_web.jpg

Was thinking of getting arches rolled but that would require a re-spray etc.

The wheels are Work Meisters , they are 38 offset and 235 wide so as you can imagine they stck out a bit lol.

dscf0623smallqq8.jpg

dscf0628smallub8.jpg

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...hl=arch+rolling

I think Mats wide arch body kit thats on the Drifty is from Wald....i could be wrong though.

yep you are wrong :P they are data system arches

the ones above look like wald ones

rolling the arches only allows the inner part of the arch to be rolled out the way, to give clearance within the existing arch, if the wheels are actually sticking out past the arch, then the only option is cut the arch away and cover them with wide body arch kit, problem is that most arch kits are only minimal width and are designed to be used with the original arch intact

where would i get a set of those arches in the pic at the top?

Dont know yet im trying to get in contact with the owner of the car but not having much luck. If you find them let me know lol. Was looking at the ones mat has but judging by the pics i think i need more room lol.

With getting the arches rolled and puled out a bit how much room can you gain?

• 1 month later...

those are WALD arches, they can be purchased from Takakaira

mine are data systems, as young barrie said

I do like those wald arches but 278 quid is also alot of money LoL, would look mega mean on mine tho. Anyone off to Japan anytime soon ? LoL

Matt do you think these would give much more room to wide and lower the car, or are they mainly for show ? With the wider wheels and tyres i need to be able to lower mine as much as possible to get CoG low.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links