Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Obd2

Brought an ELM327 USB last week for £2.37 thanks to eBay giving me money :D And was just wondering which software you guys are using with your readers? Had a search on here and only a few came up?

At the moment i am using a full unlocked version of Pro Scan v5.3 and Scan Tool which dont seem to bad also got WOBD but not tried that as of yet, Is there any better software being used that gives you the screen gauges and full colour displays?

:D :D

Brought an ELM327 USB last week for £2.37 thanks to ebay giving me money :D And was just wondering which software you guys are using with your readers? Had a search on here and only a few came up?

At the moment i am using a full unlocked version of Pro Scan v5.3 and Scan Tool which dont seem to bad also got WOBD but not tried that as of yet, Is there any better software being used that gives you the screen gauges and full colour displays?

:D :D

Think thats what I use mate.

The ELM327 is able to connect any cars over OBD-II as it knows all the existing protocols while the ELM 323 can only connect to cars using the older protocols (ISO 9141-2 or ISO 14230-4)

• 2 weeks later...

What software are you guys using? I got ScanTool with mine which won't touch my car so just downloading a few more packages to see how they respond!

What software are you guys using? I got ScanTool with mine which won't touch my car so just downloading a few more packages to see how they respond!

Hello matey, i'm still using PRO-SCAN V5.3 on mine at the moment, but also got Digimoto 4.03 and WOBD, just not had chance to try those last 2 as of yet :whistling:

aido, i tried two code readers (including the elm one), and 4 different software packages. none of them were able to successfully connect to my 99 GS.

Tried all those on mine along with PCMScan (very nice package) and ScanMaster ELM and neither of those two worked either - blooming JDM imports LOL!

I got an ELM327 mate off eBay - it was one of the copies from Japan with firmware version v1.0a that only works at low baud rates - but already flogged it to my uncle who's in the trade as when he saw what it could do his eyes lit up :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links