Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I suppose it depends what other mods you have to go with it, i mean i guess you would look like a t*t if you rolled up in a standard Lex then got out looking like something from Back to the Future!

But yeah it can look cool with the right look.

Not my cup of tea, not what a Lexus is all about realy
I suppose it depends what other mods you have to go with it, i mean i guess you would look like a t*t if you rolled up in a standard Lex then got out looking like something from Back to the Future!

But yeah it can look cool with the right look.

:zee:

Yea ok ....Ill buy the ROAD TAX instead :shutit:

That is just my opinion,

Car modding is all about your tastes and what you like. If its what you like then go for it and dont worry about what other people think.

personaly i would stay well clear of lambo doors...

i have known a lot of people who have had them fitted to various cars, kits ranging from £100 DIY kits to £1000+ LSD kits..

every single one of them was sick to death after a few months.

It limits how you get in or out of your car, creaks, shuts are no longer perfect... the doors can drop as you go thorough them.. and worst of all when the wind is up they flap about and get bent...

also on a 4 door they look unbalanced...

if your after an interesting look get the rears fitted with a suicide door hinge and that way you will have an interesting look thats still practical

Please don't take offence, but imagine your pulling up infront of a very posh hotel, the valet parker comes out to meet you, and you open your Lambo door. In my honest opinion, and I say again, please don't take offence, you might just look like a bit of a tit. :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links