Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wim Geo Specs Please

funkey

Help, I've got an 04 IS200 SE I'm going insane looking for the geo settings WIM has posted on various threads. Links to them would be appreciated below, thanks

That was quick! Thank you.

WIM also posted them in a thread formatted for printing and taking to the tyre garage. He included a line of something like,

"To Mr Tyre Mechanic - This is not meant to be intimidating to you just to be very specific on camber etc settings"

This jogging anyone's memory?

That was quick! Thank you.

WIM also posted them in a thread formatted for printing and taking to the tyre garage. He included a line of something like,

"To Mr Tyre Mechanic - This is not meant to be intimidating to you just to be very specific on camber etc settings"

This jogging anyone's memory?

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...mp;#entry540868

post 109

That's it!! :driving: Ta very much!

Now, next thing :rolleyes: I live in Northern Ireland and to get to WIM will be a tad expensive to say the least! I know a few people on LOC are on my side of the pond but does anyone know of a local tyre garage that can apply WIM's settings? Belfast/County Down area is handiest for me.

Hi mate,

Go to McGowans tyre centre in Mallusk. They will set the car up for you. I will be using them when I finally get mine sorted. Just make sure you get them to set it up to Tony's spec and not the spec on their system.

Gav.

Woo hoo!! B) Happy days!!!

Idiotic girlfriend decided to ride over the kirb instead of rounding a tight corner (she hasn't drove my car since!!) resulting in a good paint chip out of the edge of my rear nearside rim so after I get that repaired I'll be arranging a trip to McGowans and post the results.

I might actually see if Ards Tyre Service can do it too. The guy there who does the computer geo is a bit of a perfectionist and might actually take this up with enthusiasm.

Simon

Well, I spoke to the Ards Tyre Service guru but he doesn't do any geo setups. Has anyone else here in Northern Ireland used Magowan Tyres at Mallusk for a geo setup?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links