Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Really Awful Driving

I had to do a few things this afternoon so was on the road around the 4pm in the afternoon, and I kept seeing some really awful pieces of driving and couldn't understand how I was seeing so much bad driving within such a short space of time! I'm not normally on the road at this sort of time of day so not sure if I just normally miss it, but it was quite bad.........

I also saw what was probably the funniest thing I've seen on the road for quite a while, I was sitting in a queue of slow moving traffic and I saw a car parked on the other side waiting to pull away from the kerb with its indicator flashing..........bizarrely though, the front wheels were turned facing the kerb which is a little odd if you're waiting to pull away.

Anyway, one of the cars flashed their lights to let this car out and without turning the wheel at all, she simply hit the accelerator (quite hard it seemed) to pull out quickly and this just launched the car sideways on to the pavement! :lol:

It's still cracking me up now, as the expression on her face was priceless! Would have been even funnier if there had been come kind of bollard on the side of the pavement, and it was pretty damn lucky that no one was walking past at the time. Makes you wonder how some people pass their driving tests!

Women! at that time of day, doin the school run, its mainly women innit?

I'm jokin by the way, but i'd have loved to see her driving across the pavement...

i cant stand driving in rush hour traffic,normal drivers seem to turn into complete idiots im lucky that im either at work or already home at them times,but i do agree you do see some funny things happen and you can see them coming

Its funny that you say that, I some realy realy bad driving today, so much more than normal. Normally it dont get to me, but my horn saw a lot of action today :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links