Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Alternative To Ordering Detailing Stuff From The Us (autopia)

In the past I've got my detailing stuff from Autopia - it's a great site with great products and great service.

The only problem obviously was the shipping charges. So it only really made sense when I was buying lots of stuff and I could never find somewhere in the uk that stocked all the stuff I wanted that Autopia had.

However I found this place the other week: Clean your car .

It seems to stock all the stuff I used to order from Autopia: Sonus, Carlack, P21S, Collinite, poorboys, 303 Aerospace etc etc.

Maybe this is old news to some of you guys but it's news to me. My first order is coming this week.

(PS - nope, I'm not affiliated with the site in any way - just happy to see somewhere where I can get my sonus etc stuff in the uk)

In the past I've got my detailing stuff from Autopia - it's a great site with great products and great service.

The only problem obviously was the shipping charges. So it only really made sense when I was buying lots of stuff and I could never find somewhere in the uk that stocked all the stuff I wanted that Autopia had.

It seems to stock all the stuff I used to order from Autopia: Sonus, Carlack, P21S, Collinite, poorboys, 303 Aerospace etc etc.

Maybe this is old news to some of you guys but it's news to me. My first order is coming this week.

(PS - nope, I'm not affiliated with the site in any way - just happy to see somewhere where I can get my sonus etc stuff in the uk)

Thanks Al, hadn't found that site before. I'll try them next time I need detailing kit....where's our discount negotiator??? :whistling:

Thanks Al, hadn't found that site before. I'll try them next time I need detailing kit....where's our discount negotiator??? :whistling:

they don't do discounts for owners clubs per se, but in fact offer a reward type scheme where you get 5, 10. 15 % discounts the more you buy from them. So the second or will get you 5 %, the third 10 % and any after that 15%. :)

hi matey, i ordered all my products from these guys. Tim, the main man there is very knowledgeable and more than happy to offer advise over the phone and by email :D :D :D

Ah excellent - I think I'll be using these guys quite a bit from now on :)

Definitely - let's try for a discount - gawd knows I spend enough on detailing kit as it is! :)

EDIT - ah just seen Rob's post on detailing "air miles" - oh well, I'm sure it'll all add up.

Edited by Hando

Just taken a longer look at the site, not only does it have the majority of the stuff retailed by Autopia, but they also have items and consumables that are difficult to get in the States e.g. Super Snow Foam and the Foam Lance. B)

Just taken a longer look at the site, not only does it have the majority of the stuff retailed by Autopia, but they also have items and consumables that are difficult to get in the States e.g. Super Snow Foam and the Foam Lance. B)

yup - I definitely think this site's a keeper. Could be my new one-stop detailing site.

I have also used this company for a while now for all my detailing stuff, I have also refered to it a number of times on this forum. Tim stocks lots of very good products and is also very quick to respond to orders placed and normally delivery is within two days. In addition to this the site has an excellent forum with many amateur and professional people passing on their knowledge.

I have also used this company for a while now for all my detailing stuff, I have also refered to it a number of times on this forum. Tim stocks lots of very good products and is also very quick to respond to orders placed and normally delivery is within two days. In addition to this the site has an excellent forum with many amateur and professional people passing on their knowledge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links